NextGenRoms

Streets of Rage 2 - Final Fight Crossover

image.png.749373ceaa812ec14c7d54c8a601c2e0.png

2.jpg.625d73fbe4158ca799bce5721dcf89fc.jpg  1.jpg.8afea03b72205c921e4f6a62a1eb5a65.jpg  3.jpg.d4d32f7ea0ceb4d06bbfc245336e516c.jpg

• PVR Inside
  • MR Injected
  • Titled IP Included
  • Autoboot 
  • Rom Hack
  • Tested

Yes friends, you read that right. This is a full autoboot, meaning no GLC, no menu screen to load the game. Just pop her in and she plays.

This version of Gens4All was produced by Ian Michael for the Cowabunga Collection. It supports all the old stuff the TapamN release had plus improved audio and of course the autoboot feature. You can still access the features menu by pushing up on the stick, just no more loading menu.

EMU note - ONLY DEMUL. Sorry to all caps but I get asked loads and I wanted it to be eye catching. Gens4All is produced for real Dreamcasts and only Demul recreates a real Dreamcast to such a high degree it can handle running Gens4All. If you want to play on Redream or Flycast you're going to have to pester the devs behind those EMU's. To be very clear, it is no fault of Gens4All that Redream/Flycast can't render it properly. It is the emulators' short coming.

If you're reading Ian, thanks a million for the hex editor hint. As you can tell by the time stamp it did not take me long after you dropped that tidbit.

If you're burning and can't add dummy files yourself request it here or DM me. Do not burn CDI's with very small file sizes. Ask me to dummy file them to save your GD-ROM the wear. It's no bother to me. I mostly produce stuff for storage devices because most of the users seem to have them. I burn myself, so, I actually use a dummy file version anyway. I just don't upload them straight away most the time because I live in rural Florida with terribly slow internet. 

Dreamcast:

This is the hidden content, please

Genesis:

Rom can be found in my SOR2 Smash Pack thread. There's going to be a folder link at the bottom of the thread with all the Genesis roms I used to make the SmashPack. Just scroll down, click the last link, find the rom you're after. You might see a few other hacks you like there too.:

• Like 31
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2023 at 8:34 PM, GatorCountry said:

image.png.749373ceaa812ec14c7d54c8a601c2e0.png

2.jpg.625d73fbe4158ca799bce5721dcf89fc.jpg  1.jpg.8afea03b72205c921e4f6a62a1eb5a65.jpg  3.jpg.d4d32f7ea0ceb4d06bbfc245336e516c.jpg

• PVR Inside
  • MR Injected
  • Titled IP Included
  • Autoboot 
  • Rom Hack
  • Tested

Yes friends, you read that right. This is a full autoboot, meaning no GLC, no menu screen to load the game. Just pop her in and she plays.

This version of Gens4All was produced by Ian Michael for the Cowabunga Collection. It supports all the old stuff the TapamN release had plus improved audio and of course the autoboot feature. You can still access the features menu by pushing up on the stick, just no more loading menu.

EMU note - ONLY DEMUL. Sorry to all caps but I get asked loads and I wanted it to be eye catching. Gens4All is produced for real Dreamcasts and only Demul recreates a real Dreamcast to such a high degree it can handle running Gens4All. If you want to play on Redream or Flycast you're going to have to pester the devs behind those EMU's. To be very clear, it is no fault of Gens4All that Redream/Flycast can't render it properly. It is the emulators' short coming.

If you're reading Ian, thanks a million for the hex editor hint. As you can tell by the time stamp it did not take me long after you dropped that tidbit.

If you're burning and can't add dummy files yourself request it here or DM me. Do not burn CDI's with very small file sizes. Ask me to dummy file them to save your GD-ROM the wear. It's no bother to me. I mostly produce stuff for storage devices because most of the users seem to have them. I burn myself, so, I actually use a dummy file version anyway. I just don't upload them straight away most the time because I live in rural Florida with terribly slow internet. 

Dreamcast:

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Genesis:

Rom can be found in my SOR2 Smash Pack thread. There's going to be a folder link at the bottom of the thread with all the Genesis roms I used to make the SmashPack. Just scroll down, click the last link, find the rom you're after. You might see a few other hacks you like there too.:

\m/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...