NextGenRoms

Atari Lynx Request - Songbird

Sennachereb

• 9 months later...
No new finds but Lexis (1999) is in no-intro set. And Loopz proto (1992-11-05) matches Songbird cartridge. Songbird did release a non-proto Centipede "Redux" cartridge. If one can dump the Evercade Atari Lynx 1 cartridge (see internet), it has several missing dumps (Cyber Virus, Crystal Mines II: Buried Treasure, Remnant).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm surprised that Rally is so old (2000), a dump was provided above, and @no-intro still hasn't added it to the database. Same for the other ones in that link above. I think I saw a newer revision of Raiden and Vikings Saga somewhere else at ngr, ofc missing from the dat-o-matic.

sage mentioned on Mednafen forum that either Alpine Games or FS3 (? .. ?) has emu protection, but wouldn't say which one. Lynx Othello looks interesting to try because of that warning. Also didn't know newer roms like Yastuna and Weltenschlächter were supported. Why can't the dumpers submit all this data to no-intro? :laugh:

A member of the Lynx community says Alpine Games hash is good, but no emulator can run it.

Translation hackers said that M2 Cybernator would be easier to port the English script and font to an original Japan rom than figure out the stealth things the M2 emu is doing above the SNES level.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/31/2023 at 2:02 PM, kittyfart said:

A member of the Lynx community says Alpine Games hash is good, but no emulator can run it.

Translation hackers said that M2 Cybernator would be easier to port the English script and font to an original Japan rom than figure out the stealth things the M2 emu is doing above the SNES level.

I'm pretty sure the dump is good as the guy who dumped it is a very reputable MAME dumper and has dumped several other Lynx games. The problem is most likely emulation related. Zaku for instance wasn't working on Mednafen as well (unsure if it works on current version) even though the dump was good.

• 1 month later...
Run to the other thread.
https://www.nextgenroms.com/topic/21041-req-alpine-games-for-atari-lynx/

No-intro has been going crazy with the Lynx dumps lately
- Crystal Mines II: Buried Treasure
- Lynx Othello
- Raid on Tricity: Second Wave
- Mega Pak 1
- Weltenschlachter
- T-Tris

Unseen and CyberVirus would make my day