NextGenRoms

Streets of Rage 2 - Sketch Turner Edition

Had to reject this from my SOR smashpack because it refuses to load on Dreamcast. It is a good hack and Sketch seems right at home in SOR2 so I've uploaded the pre-patched rom for y'all to play on your retroarchs and such.

This is a pretty old hack so it does lack the features loads of newer hacks have but it doesn't have any glaring bugs or any problems. It's just stuff like you're going to actually have to press attack and jump at the same time to do a back attack, you can't run, and specials will take from your health. Normal old SOR2 stuff.

This is the hidden content, please

• Like 19
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
On 7/10/2022 at 5:58 PM, GatorCountry said:

Had to reject this from my SOR smashpack because it refuses to load on Dreamcast. It is a good hack and Sketch seems right at home in SOR2 so I've uploaded the pre-patched rom for y'all to play on your retroarchs and such.

This is a pretty old hack so it does lack the features loads of newer hacks have but it doesn't have any glaring bugs or any problems. It's just stuff like you're going to actually have to press attack and jump at the same time to do a back attack, you can't run, and specials will take from your health. Normal old SOR2 stuff.

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

gracias

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...