• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2022 at 2:29 PM, GatorCountry said:

Nude Cover and Screenshots:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.4b1fd3aaeb87af5c0de0f0059b3573f1.png

2010114393_SOR2RubyNudeedition-220707-131123.jpg.becd834c8a98e46f8381aaf21076d933.jpg  4.jpg.8cf2394baf8b18aca12b0096fbe94b73.jpg  3.jpg.994883e1ee099e307503ee1c7f49e0e6.jpg

I was just innocently going through SOR 2 hacks for my next Smash Pack, not actually looking for anything lewd, nude, or in any way tasteless. Just patching, testing, and cutting the hacks that either don't work on Dreamcast or simply are not very well done. I found this on romhacking, which, doesn't actually allow nude hacks. There's whole communities built around romhacking not allowing their hacks so I was pretty surprised when I looked in the zip and found a nude patch along with several other patches. This is actually really, really well done original character patch and as far as nude patches it might be the best one I've ever seen. The author went beyond most and actually animated boobie bounce. Every single animation is set to match his character, who is a TX from Terminator 3 but not the TX in Terminator 3. Being an OC no one knows about there's not any art to go along with it so I just used a movies shot of the blonde TX.  Given this is a nude I have to cut it from the Smash Pack but it's worth an upload. If you're not into nudes but would like to play as the TX don't worry, I'll be including the clothed Ruby patch in my Smash Pack.

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

gracias

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...