NextGenRoms

Burning Fight

image.png.3a27624456b4275620248a9f17290264.png

image.png.5a9d522b00aba46d84ea36b9afed3c9a.png  image.png.90bf0ea389929a87d9ccce5ab5e021c3.png  image.png.79109c8e2976930a994fadeb2197cfed.png

• Tested in ReDream
  • Cover as PVR
  • DreamNEO
  • CDDA audio

I present to you Burning Fight. SNK's Final Fight clone. I was really surprised with how well this runs once I got ahold of the ISO/MP3 rip of the game and converted it to DreamNEO. I've seen AES converts to Dreamcast around but they're bit crap. This version loses nothing and adds CD quality audio. I just up'd Shadow Gangs so go get that and enjoy it, but when you're done come grab Burning Fight. It's a super underrated brawler from prime era for brawlers. 

Thanks to @CORE316 for pointing me to the ISO/MP3's archive. That's going to help loads with converting more NGCD to DC bud. I really appreciate it.

This is the hidden content, please

• Like 33
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

I am actually working on same thing basically.

MVS - Exclusives on a seperate CDI. I have the files converted to AES but my Builds are not working at all Boot Dreams and Boot Make same result?

Converting was a pain in the ass hit n miss but got them done.

I have favoured NeoGeo CD Titles over AES Versions so have Single Neo Geo CD Titles.

If they could be Converted to NEO GEO CD now that would be all the better🙂

Breakers Revenge

Fight Fever

GanRyu

Nightmare in the Dark

Prehistoric Isle 2

Shock Troopers

Strikers 1945

ZedBlade

Zupapa

Be nice to string some togather like Shock Troopers 1 and 2 , Breakers and Breakers Revenge etc.

I have not started NeoGeo CD yet but will be after I figure out whats up with my CDI.

Edited by CORE316
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, CORE316 said:

I am actually working on same thing basically.

MVS - Exclusives on a seperate CDI. I have the files converted to AES but my Builds are not working at all Boot Dreams and Boot Make same result?

Converting was a pain in the ass hit n miss but got them done.

I have favoured NeoGeo CD Titles over AES Versions so have Single Neo Geo CD Titles.

If they could be Converted to NEO GEO CD now that would be all the better🙂

Breakers Revenge

Fight Fever

GanRyu

Nightmare in the Dark

Prehistoric Isle 2

Shock Troopers

Strikers 1945

ZedBlade

Zupapa

Be nice to string some togather like Shock Troopers 1 and 2 , Breakers and Breakers Revenge etc.

I have not started NeoGeo CD yet but will be after I figure out whats up with my CDI.

Nice bud, good luck.

Here's a tutorial for how to convert mvs to ngcd. Basically MVS had more ram but NGCD had better audio, so, you have to slim down the MVS version to get it to play on NGCD.

Tutorial+Tools: 

I can tell you Nightmare in the Dark won't be an easy one to get working. There's a thread on DC-T I struggled to find to show you but one of the better devs there is currently working on adjusting that game to run on NGCD. I'd just wait on him, unless you're knowledgeable yourself.

I'll be back in a minute with ZedBlade, if my baby stays napping :lol:

Here's the game files of a converted ZedBlade just in case I don't get time to make and test a Dreamcast version:

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/06/2022 at 15:34, GatorCountry said:

Belo broto, boa sorte.

Aqui está um tutorial de como converter mvs para ngcd. Basicamente, o MVS tinha mais memória ram, mas o NGCD tinha um áudio melhor, então, você precisa diminuir a versão do MVS para que ele seja reproduzido no NGCD.

Tutorial+Ferramentas: 

Posso dizer que Nightmare in the Dark não será fácil de começar a funcionar. Há um tópico no DC-T que me esforcei para encontrar para mostrar a você, mas um dos melhores desenvolvedores atualmente está trabalhando para ajustar esse jogo para rodar no NGCD. Eu apenas esperaria por ele, a menos que você também tenha conhecimento.

Eu estarei de volta em um minuto com ZedBlade, se meu bebê continuar cochilando:lol:

Aqui estão os arquivos do jogo de um ZedBlade convertido caso eu não tenha tempo para fazer e testar uma versão do Dreamcast:

Conteúdo oculto

• Dê uma reação ou responda a este tópico para ver o conteúdo oculto.

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...