NextGenRoms

Eyra The Crow Maiden

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2022 at 9:09 PM, animekai said:

did you make this cdi? or who is the author of the compliation in gens4all? i want to ask him/her about the glc program that used for generate the gamelist, do you have the glc program?

Yes. 

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking. TapamN at DCT created this version of gens4all. There are a few compilations made by others, I do not know which compilation you're referring to.

I do have glcparse. I can email it to you if you like. I will upload it and all the tools I use by-n-by. I have meant to for a while so maybe I should focus on tutorials and tools but my uploading in general has slowed way, way down because I am in two different legal battles and might even be going into a third so my time this stuff has been drastically lessened

On 5/23/2022 at 8:45 PM, fredjss said:

Hi,

Where's the Genesis/Mega Drive Version?

In the Genesis/Mega Drive section. I'll look and link the threads.

10 hours ago, GatorCountry said:

Yes. 

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking. TapamN at DCT created this version of gens4all. There are a few compilations made by others, I do not know which compilation you're referring to.

I do have glcparse. I can email it to you if you like. I will upload it and all the tools I use by-n-by. I have meant to for a while so maybe I should focus on tutorials and tools but my uploading in general has slowed way, way down because I am in two different legal battles and might even be going into a third so my time this stuff has been drastically lessened

In the Genesis/Mega Drive section. I'll look and link the threads.

yes i got the glc.exe, now i can make a gamelist for genesis games in the gens4all emulator

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/28/2022 at 10:09 AM, GatorCountry said:

crowbvkujmawfenu.png.ebe37851e252e128a436b1bac3624b32.png

crowmawfenu.png.72f05169624c4a35ffc55d4360863863.png crowmenu.png.fbf4f586ec9dde43fd60b4c3b627caba.png crowmejfnu.png.cd0eac7909d4ba014ae8f0f3ac213604.png

Format CDI

Only DEmul will play this.

To access stuff like genesis controller schemes hold A,B,X,Y then press Start

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

thanx 👍

Edited by KoTToNmouTh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 28.03.2022 at 21:09, GatorCountry said:

crowbvkujmawfenu.png.ebe37851e252e128a436b1bac3624b32.png

crowmawfenu.png.72f05169624c4a35ffc55d4360863863.png crowmenu.png.fbf4f586ec9dde43fd60b4c3b627caba.png crowmejfnu.png.cd0eac7909d4ba014ae8f0f3ac213604.png

Формат CDI

В это будет играть только ДЕмул.

Чтобы получить доступ к таким материалам, как схемы контроллеров genesis, удерживайте A, B, X, Y, затем нажмите Start

Скрытый контент

• Прокомментируйте или ответьте на эту тему, чтобы увидеть скрытое содержимое.

Ok