NextGenRoms

XBMC4GAMERS artwork

mitch78

Hi fairly new to the xbox softmod scene I have 2 soft modded xbox's I've updated the softmod and am using xbmc4gamers but can't download artwork installer. Says Google drive limit possibly exceeded. I've downloaded nothing 🤷‍♂️

I've seen some guides online replace this with that and do the hockey cockey and all that jazz means nothing to me. Any help would be greatly recieved a simple method. Why use a app no one can download 

• Like 1

On 2/22/2022 at 12:05 PM, mitch78 said:

Hi fairly new to the xbox softmod scene I have 2 soft modded xbox's I've updated the softmod and am using xbmc4gamers but can't download artwork installer. Says Google drive limit possibly exceeded. I've downloaded nothing 🤷‍♂️

I've seen some guides online replace this with that and do the hockey cockey and all that jazz means nothing to me. Any help would be greatly recieved a simple method. Why use a app no one can download 

I'm getting the same error during last 7  days. I tried several times a day to download artwork installer, themes , dashboards...

everything over 3 MB aprox says download limit quota exceeded.

I softmodded an Xbox a few months ago with suceed and fully download all needed apps and files via urldownloader, but now is not working with my two xboxes, the one softmodded ago, and a hardmodded new one

wrote to Rocky5, but no answer yet

Edited by marcosbong

• 11 months later...

Sorry for the super late reply.. If you guys are still around and get notified about this.
This limit is Rocky5's google drive, and it's all the people downloading from there drive that limits it. There is nothing on your end you can do sadly.
for xbmc in general it supports a default.tbn image for custom icons, this is just a png with the file extension renamed.
xbmc4gamers expands this with a _resources folder, inside that folder are images for banners, disks, full covers, etc.
In my updated 007 From Russia With Love upload, this actually contains a full resource pack for this game. So you should be able to move it to your xbox and see all the cover art and stuff in xbmc4gamers fine.

I also have another source of these _resources folders that's not rocky5s google drive, It's not as easy to use as just run an installer on the xbox. You would have to go through it, pick and chose what you want and copy them to the games folder your self. But If more people are interested I could make another source / download for these _resources folder. Only side note to this is it only contains USA games, so anything that's pal exclusive wont have a cover, and anything that has both a PAL and a US cover will just be overwritten with the US cover.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/5/2023 at 12:42 AM, MobCat said:

Sorry for the super late reply.. If you guys are still around and get notified about this.
This limit is Rocky5's google drive, and it's all the people downloading from there drive that limits it. There is nothing on your end you can do sadly.
for xbmc in general it supports a default.tbn image for custom icons, this is just a png with the file extension renamed.
xbmc4gamers expands this with a _resources folder, inside that folder are images for banners, disks, full covers, etc.
In my updated 007 From Russia With Love upload, this actually contains a full resource pack for this game. So you should be able to move it to your xbox and see all the cover art and stuff in xbmc4gamers fine.

I also have another source of these _resources folders that's not rocky5s google drive, It's not as easy to use as just run an installer on the xbox. You would have to go through it, pick and chose what you want and copy them to the games folder your self. But If more people are interested I could make another source / download for these _resources folder. Only side note to this is it only contains USA games, so anything that's pal exclusive wont have a cover, and anything that has both a PAL and a US cover will just be overwritten with the US cover.

I would be greatly appreciative if you could share your source for those _resources folders, seeing as this time around I don't have a way to connect my xbox to the internet

• 2 months later...