mega.nz Pier Solar HD

• MobCat changed the title to Pier Solar HD

Thanks for this. Which core are you using? I'm trying to load the gdi file here through Flycast in RA, and it brings me as far as the DC's built in menu...that's as far as I get (I've let it sit on that screen for 8+ mins, but nothing)

Edited by SicPMag

47 minutes ago, Darkeholy said:

Retroarch... Using Pocophone X3 Pro the load on Sega Screen was about 2 minutes, maybe Works only on high devices

Ah, I'm using Windows 10. Maybe the Android version of retroArch works for this instead of the desktop version. Thanks anyway

• Like 1

Nevermind, I figured it out. In Retroarch for windows, you need to run the game, then quickly F1 into the Retroarch menu, down to core options, then enable "hle bios", and then save these settings as a game specific config (hle bios isn't as accurate as lle bios which is the default). Then F1 back to the game, and then escape to quite Retroarch. Then load the game again (this time your game specific config will be loaded), and it'll hang at the Sega screen as described (you'll hear disjointed music and effects too). After a short time, it'll boot to the title screen, whereby you save state the game for future plays so you don't have to wait each time.

Edited by SicPMag

On 1/11/2022 at 4:29 AM, SicPMag said:

Nevermind, I figured it out. In Retroarch for windows, you need to run the game, then quickly F1 into the Retroarch menu, down to core options, then enable "hle bios", and then save these settings as a game specific config (hle bios isn't as accurate as lle bios which is the default). Then F1 back to the game, and then escape to quite Retroarch. Then load the game again (this time your game specific config will be loaded), and it'll hang at the Sega screen as described (you'll hear disjointed music and effects too). After a short time, it'll boot to the title screen, whereby you save state the game for future plays so you don't have to wait each time.

Can I get that save state from you? I can't seem to get it to work.