discussion Resident Evil 3 - Texture mod Remake

Your not posting your own download link. This is a link to someone else's YouTube video. YouTube descriptions do not get imbedded so this is just a video.
Also a reminder that link stealing is against the rules, but as you have not posted a link then I will just move this and the others to the general discussion thread.
:KannaWave:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Darkeholy
      The game is the same of famous mugen crossover but now with ikemen engine with online features

• By Darkeholy
      This mod make the games looks like the Remake, a Dark and New fells await

• By OldClassicGamer
      As we all know, Project Spark got cancelled years ago but it was fully playable in offline mode as long as the game was installed on PC.
      Well, as of March 2020, the game simply crashes upon booting. I am unsure if they made some silent update that breaks the game or what causes the game to crash but it simply no longer seems to work. I am not the only one who has this problem and I read some people also report it.
      Is there any way to fix this? I really wanna play Conker again.
    • By tlgamer
      There are basically no good games any more...
      I don't know about anyone else, but I have become extremely bored with PC games over the past year and now I can barely bring myself to play much of anything. There is no more being pulled into the games feeling. All companies have done over the past 5 years is mass produce the same game that has already flooded the market.
      The Madden effect (As I call it) has finally come full circle. The madden effect is a term I refer to the madden series. All the Madden series does is, add a player, rearrange some play book moves, slap a new number on it, and then say it's a new game. But it's not new game it's the same exact game as the year prior.
      I'm also tired of the1st person view/parkour, guns, and or zombies. There hasn't been anything special in the past 5 years. Because of what's happened to games, I actually have more of a desire and drive to play original xbox games..
      Anyone else feel this way?