Jump to content

Ghosts n Goblins Franchise 8-bit Ports


Recommended Posts

 

NES Port

vAjaaq8.png

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

 

 

Master System Port

OiQpdyE.png

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

 

 

NES Port

nXh5NZp.png

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

 

All play and sound fine, their only issues is they are ports of games from 8 bits. Why no Gen or SNES? Because I don't know how to make a port bud, I just share them with you. I'll ask my brother if he can or if he'll show me how.  Bang Bang is an acrade so maybe he can get us an arcade port for gng too. I'll update the thread by-and-by as I can.

Edited by GatorCountry
  • Like 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You can try uploading things to Please login or register to see this link.  then right click -> Copy image address
That should give you a imgur.com/something.jpg link you can embed
:<3:

Also thank you for your DC uploads, I'm probs going to make some new sections to not clutter up the main official retail releases from back in the day
Something like hombrew for well homebrew and tools
and aftermarket for those full fan games that people make and sell
Thoughts? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, MobCat said:

You can try uploading things to Please login or register to see this link.  then right click -> Copy image address
That should give you a imgur.com/something.jpg link you can embed
:<3:

Also thank you for your DC uploads, I'm probs going to make some new sections to not clutter up the main official retail releases from back in the day
Something like hombrew for well homebrew and tools
and aftermarket for those full fan games that people make and sell
Thoughts? 

 

Firstly, thank you, I'll fix the thread up shortly.

 

I 100% agree. I would upload more content at once if I wasn't burying officials by doing it. At the moment on the first page the only games I can see that are not afterlife games are PSO and Soul Calibur.  I made 4 threads yesterday, if I had made 7 there would be no official library games on the main page. 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • GatorCountry changed the title to Ghosts n Goblins Franchise 8-bit Ports
12 hours ago, GatorCountry said:

I 100% agree. I would upload more content at once if I wasn't burying officials by doing it. At the moment on the first page the only games I can see that are not afterlife games are PSO and Soul Calibur.  I made 4 threads yesterday, if I had made 7 there would be no official library games on the main page. 

Okie done :AquaThumb:
image.png
Will start moving and sorting things soon™

If there are a lot of ports then I'll make a ports section too, just let me know. Otherwise I think homebrew will be ok for now..

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, MobCat said:

Okie done :AquaThumb:
Please login or register to see this link.
Will start moving and sorting things soon™

If there are a lot of ports then I'll make a ports section too, just let me know. Otherwise I think homebrew will be ok for now..

Super cool, I'll start fattening them up soon as I get an hour or so.

 

Sort answer is I'm not even sure how I'd cut them up with another section, like what goes where.

 

Smash Pack = Official Retail Game, official tools, pre-DC games, called a port.

Prod = Official Aftermarket Game, homebrew tools, pre-DC games, also ports

Me = Piracy, Homebrew tools and pre-DC games, also ports ... pirate ports yar

 

That said, the way I'd handle these sections as is:

Smash in Retail

Prod in Aftermarket

My junk in Homebrew

 

With a ports section I'd probably only put my own ports there and maybe a few I find from others, homemade ports, because everything else qualifies as something else too.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@GatorCountry Yeah @Badcam3 and I (mostly badcam :<3:) Quickly sorted what we already had into the new categorys. But we both don't know a lot about DC stuff so if something is in the wrong place lets us know and we can move it again, it's all good.
Its really hard what is retail and what is aftermarket as fans put a lot of work into making there stuff look legit and that's awesome, just makes it a little hard for us sometimes if you are not already in the know about what it is.

Smash Pack - If its a retail game that came on a disk back in the day, then it's a retail game. Didn't know it wasn't a fan port / hack.
Prod - If the base game is aftermarket but there are tools that go with it then just put them in the one post in he aftermarket section.
If those tools are useful / are used with other games then that would go in homebrew and tools. And then you can link to it in the games post that use it.
Me - Well I mean this is all piracy and we are just happy your hear and posting it >__<' but yeah tools in homebrew and tools, if we have a lot of tools that are not a homebrew game or thing, like cdi converters and such then we'll make a tools section too.
Probably right now homebrew and tools is things that run on the DC it's self.
and a dedicated tools section would be things that run on a computer to support the DC.
We can look at that later though if you want.

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, MobCat said:

@GatorCountry Yeah @Badcam3 and I (mostly badcam :<3:) Quickly sorted what we already had into the new categorys. But we both don't know a lot about DC stuff so if something is in the wrong place lets us know and we can move it again, it's all good.
Its really hard what is retail and what is aftermarket as fans put a lot of work into making there stuff look legit and that's awesome, just makes it a little hard for us sometimes if you are not already in the know about what it is.

Smash Pack - If its a retail game that came on a disk back in the day, then it's a retail game. Didn't know it wasn't a fan port / hack.
Prod - If the base game is aftermarket but there are tools that go with it then just put them in the one post in he aftermarket section.
If those tools are useful / are used with other games then that would go in homebrew and tools. And then you can link to it in the games post that use it.
Me - Well I mean this is all piracy and we are just happy your hear and posting it >__<' but yeah tools in homebrew and tools, if we have a lot of tools that are not a homebrew game or thing, like cdi converters and such then we'll make a tools section too.
Probably right now homebrew and tools is things that run on the DC it's self.
and a dedicated tools section would be things that run on a computer to support the DC.
We can look at that later though if you want.

Yea its a bit confusing but I can move things wherever you want them moved @GatorCountry

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, GatorCountry said:

I'm not terribly worried about it buds. I'll pop them up where I think they best fit and if y'all want to move them then by all means go ahead.

Yeah we where talking about moving things that you already posted before we made new catagorys, if you find something you already posted got moved to the wrong section then let us know.
But yeah now you have more sections to upload to soo it's all good \^__^/

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...