gdrive E.O.E: Eve of Extinction UNDUB [NTSC-U]

swosho

ze3CLLt.jpg

Title ID: SLUS-20270

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Here's another simple copy-and-paste undub, the first one of its kind I've encountered on PS2 thus far.
The game itself is so bad it's good, a prime kusoge action title.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By swosho
      Update 2021-09-23: Resolved the crash occurring during the Guts Man's stage intro.
      Title ID: ULUS10091
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. A couple of things to note:
      ※ Time Man's "hmpf" in the Elec Man vs Time Man banter sounds stuttery.
      ※ The Japanese version of the game has higher bitrate event voice clips but if imported as they are, the localised version skips about half of them. Those had to be slightly compressed.
      ※ I'm not too sure about some of the imported sound banks but they seem to be functioning correctly. Please reach out to me in case you'll spot any oddities regarding the sfx audio for the extra characters.
    • By swosho
      Please login or register to see this link.
      Update 2021-09-05: Added a Korean undub variant, fixed the stutter occurring on PSP/Vita whenever the missing voice clips couldn't be played back.
      Title ID: ULUS10400 
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. The combat audio and OP&ED are undubbed, the NA-exclusive voice acting in all major story events has been made mute.
      The voiced narration intro and reaction voice clips in some story events (to my knowledge, there are only five of them) weren't carried over, as those were never present in the North American version.
    • By swosho
      Title ID: ULUS10068
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. Everything's undubbed, hardsubbed FMVs (yes, including the OVA).
      Keep in mind that no de-localisation work has been done here.
    • By ElTacoDestroyer
      Please login or register to see this spoiler.