NextGenRoms

LEGO Harry Potter - Years 1-4

ihavetubes

If your file or link has a password it must be in the post where you posted the link. Otherwise though, this looks good :AquaThumb:
lol theirs always more I want but this barely covers the basics so it's ok..
image.png
Passwords are more to prevent link stealing and in some rare cases prevent file hosts from looking into your files rather then keeping people out of your files.
your posting a public link, you want people in your files, that's the point >__<'

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, MobCat said:

If your file or link has a password it must be in the post where you posted the link. Otherwise though, this looks good :AquaThumb:
lol theirs always more I want but this barely covers the basics so it's ok..
image.png
Passwords are more to prevent link stealing and in some rare cases prevent file hosts from looking into your files rather then keeping people out of your files.
your posting a public link, you want people in your files, that's the point >__<'

Reason I put a password on my stuff is because maga kept taking my stuff down. its a pain in the butt to have to reupload everything. Also the password is the same for all my files and I'm easy to get a hold of.

Yeah mega doesn't need your password to take down the file.
They see traffic on there end and kill it from there side. And most of the time they just nuke the hole account not the link.
If your worried about the password being lifted then you can also put it in a hide or spoiler box the same as the link.
This means someone would have to have an account and be logged in to view both the password and the link if you would like.
But if your link or file has a password it must be in the post relating to that file, your just inconveniencing everyone else trying to download it and flooding your inbox with requests.