Xenocrisis [CDI/GDI] in one link!! Can someone upload Xenocider and Escape 2042-The Truth Defenders???

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2021 at 9:58 AM, Yourlocalarsonist said:

I tried running the game with redream, but it crashed the game after the sega logo in the boot screen appeared, also tried it with flycast core in retroarch and it crashed too.

I can't guarantee any emulation solution flawlessly running it but if I was going to emulate it I'd use null.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I tried using nulldc but didn't even wanted to load the file. I think is the same kind of copyprotection measure that Watermelon used in Pier Solar HD for the dreamcast, it boots normally until te sega logo and then crashes the emulator, this happened in both redream and flycast in retroarch, and as i said before, null dc even refused to load the file

Edited by Yourlocalarsonist

On 8/28/2021 at 2:12 PM, Yourlocalarsonist said:

I tried using nulldc but didn't even wanted to load the file. I think is the same kind of copyprotection measure that Watermelon used in Pier Solar HD for the dreamcast, it boots normally until te sega logo and then crashes the emulator, this happened in both redream and flycast in retroarch, and as i said before, null dc even refused to load the file

I'm sorry bud, try demul. This one I tested before responding, I know it works. There's some glitching but it is playable.

My demul is from 2015. If 2018 demul doesn't do it, hit me up again, I'll upload the exact version I am using.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...