Moero Crystal [JP] [English translation with Switch assets] [Vita] [rePatch files only]

xPRg6VC.jpg

Genkai Tokki: Moero Crystal
in English.

Updated to version 2.0.1803

This is a RePatch folder. To save space, you can delete the same name CPK files from the \app\PCSG00695\data folder.
Also, if you have a PATCH update and DLC ADDCONT applied, I recommend deleting those as well.
The main CPK files of the RePatch folder have the ver.1.03 PATCH files and the 3 DLCs available already directly applied.
So if you keep the PATCH and ADDCONT files, they might cause conflict.

This modification uses the Switch assets to convert the game from Japanese into English.
Technical Information:

What is in English?
» Menus are translated.
» Images are translated.
» Full story is translated.
» Tutorials are translated.
» Videos are translated (using the Switch videos).
» Items are translated, with description.
» Skills are translated, with description.
» Characters and enemies are translated, with descriptions.

What is still in Japanese?
» Trophies
» Digital game manual, bubble title and such.
» some DLC components are still in JP (the "8人娘裸フラッシュ下着" and "電撃PlayStation コラボ『お助けアイテムセット』" DLCs only released in the JP Vita version and aren't available in English on the Switch version. Since I do not know Japanese, and since they do not match with the Switch information, they remain in JP).

Expected bugs and issues:
» There may be some inconsistencies in text, some IDs may have changed in the Switch version, so some text may be switched around. Needs further gameplay and testing. (I personally haven't found any issue of sorts on my few hours of gameplay).
» There are some text graphics that are still in Japanese (ex: text graphic that informs to "Hold Vita vertically" and "Battle Start".) These are minor, and maybe I'll fix them later.
» The DLCs present in the game were implemented using the Switch files. However, I haven't really progressed in the game enough to make use of such DLCs, so they are untested.

This really needs further gameplay test, so please, if you find a crash or a bug, let me know.

Changelog:
Version 2.0.1803:
» Fixed a few graphics (tutorial and misc.)
» Fixed some files related to the rooms that were still in Japanese. These should be in English now. (Thank you Vesthal).
» Fixed all the text that was going out of screen due to the Switch bigger screen. 99.9% of the text should now be within the Vita screen size. There are still around 10~20 dialogs in-game that are still big and might go a little off-screen, but I tried to reduce that issue as much as possible. Still needs further gameplay.

Feel free to send me a message or ping me if you think I can help on something, or if you find any crash or something. I may not reply immediately, but I usualy do it asap.
Big Special Thanks to froid_san (happydance) for all the help!

Download

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Final Notes
Download, enjoy, and if you like it, leave a "Like"!
mzxQgKg.gif

Edited by MDashK
  • Like 12
  • Upvote 4

I knew it would happen once the Switch release eventually came out. I knew it! Gota say though, the Switch version is VASTLY superior to the Vita version in playability and convenience. In my opinion only use this if you don't have a Switch or just wanna be retro and use a Vita and be cool (or just love your Vita).

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2021 at 2:24 AM, MDashK said:

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

yea

On 2/13/2021 at 2:24 AM, MDashK said:

Please login or register to see this link.

Genkai Tokki: Moero Crystal
in English.

This is a RePatch folder. To save space, you can delete the same name CPK files from the \app\PCSG00695\data folder.
Also, if you have a PATCH update and DLC ADDCONT applied, I recommend deleting those as well.
The main CPK files of the RePatch folder have the ver.1.03 PATCH files and the 3 DLCs available already directly applied.
So if you keep the PATCH and ADDCONT files, they might cause conflict.

This modification uses the Switch assets to convert the game from Japanese into English.
Technical Information:

What is in English?
» Menus are translated.
» Images are translated.
» Full story is translated.
» Tutorials are translated.
» Videos are translated (using the Switch videos).
» Items are translated, with description.
» Skills are translated, with description.
» Characters and enemies are translated, with descriptions.

What is still in Japanese?
» Trophies
» Digital game manual, bubble title and such.
» some DLC components are still in JP (the "8人娘裸フラッシュ下着" and "電撃PlayStation コラボ『お助けアイテムセット』" DLCs only released in the JP Vita version and aren't available in English on the Switch version. Since I do not know Japanese, and since they do not match with the Switch information, they remain in JP).

Expected bugs and issues:
» There may be some inconsistencies in text, some IDs may have changed in the Switch version, so some text may be switched around. Needs further gameplay and testing. (I personally haven't found any issue of sorts on my few hours of gameplay).
» There are some text graphics that are still in Japanese (ex: text graphic that informs to "Hold Vita vertically" and "Battle Start".) These are minor, and maybe I'll fix them later.
» The DLCs present in the game were implemented using the Switch files. However, I haven't really progressed in the game enough to make use of such DLCs, so they are untested.

This really needs further gameplay test, so please, if you find a crash or a bug, let me know.

Changelog:
Version 2.0.1803:
» Fixed a few graphics (tutorial and misc.)
» Fixed some files related to the rooms that were still in Japanese. These should be in English now. (Thank you Vesthal).
» Fixed all the text that was going out of screen due to the Switch bigger screen. 99.9% of the text should now be within the Vita screen size. There are still around 10~20 dialogs in-game that are still big and might go a little off-screen, but I tried to reduce that issue as much as possible. Still needs further gameplay.

Feel free to send me a message or ping me if you think I can help on something, or if you find any crash or something. I may not reply immediately, but I usualy do it asap.
Big Special Thanks to froid_san (happydance) for all the help!

Download

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Final Notes
Download, enjoy, and if you like it, leave a "Like"!
Please login or register to see this link.

k