NextGenRoms

The Elder Scrolls Travels: Oblivion [US][1.2.2007 Beta Build Modded Content Hack]

deadlegion

• 4 months later...
8 hours ago, Purplstuph said:

Damn. Guess we gotta wait for a load save function to be implemented. Savestates don't exactly work well with it

I've had this modded beta for some time and I'm not aware of any mods that are more recent. All of the betas released for this game were unfinished anyway.

Savestates shouldn't even be relied on with retail games, I have never used them.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/9/2022 at 11:23 PM, maxandkon said:

Does anyone know where the rest of the builds are?

The original four betas were released as a bundle scene release iirc, at least that's how I think I got them. Probably was a torrent but that might be dead now idk.

I'd look in the usual places first, eg archive org.

You really aren't missing much as this share here is more "complete" as it's modded.

If you're thinking of trying to compile all the builds together to get a complete finished game that won't work, people have thought of doing that already but there isn't enough there.

As I said this modded version is pretty much the most complete, but still unfinished.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
2 hours ago, DaggerfallTeam said:

@deadlegion was there any success in extracting the models and textures?

I haven't had any contact with the guy that modified this for years, so idk.

I wouldn't even know how to contact him now... assemblergames is dead and obscuregamers is basically just discord, which I won't use. He might not even be there anyway.

• 1 month later...

Man, 1fichier doesn't want to work for me, the timer just restarted. It is possible to download from google drive or something else? I'm starting to think that this is all a scam and the hack doesn't exist...

Edited by k1anu

20 hours ago, k1anu said:

Man, 1fichier doesn't want to work for me, the timer just restarted. It is possible to download from google drive or something else? I'm starting to think that this is all a scam and the hack doesn't exist...

Use a download manager (eg JDownloader). Load up as many 1fichier links as you want and it will download from the host when it is allowed to (wait times depending on how much data you download). Supports resume for larger files and there's no manual captcha input for that host.

But if for some reason you are blocked from using 1fichier (I think Spain, UK and some other places) you will need to use VPN. Opera browser has free VPN, just enable it and select another region (eg Asia).

I won't use googledrive, mega or any of those hosts.

I only use free host services now and 1fichier has the best speeds (for me) out of those. Also like 300GB single file size for uploads.

No scam. I've been sharing this hack for years elsewhere, well before I posted it here :lol:

18 hours ago, deadlegion said:

Используйте менеджер загрузок (например, JDownloader). Загрузите столько ссылок на 1fichier, сколько захотите, и он будет загружен с хоста, когда это будет разрешено (время ожидания зависит от объема загружаемых данных). Поддерживает возобновление для больших файлов, и для этого хоста нет ручного ввода капчи.

Но если по какой-то причине вам заблокировано использование 1fichier (думаю, в Испании, Великобритании и некоторых других местах), вам придется использовать VPN. В браузере Opera есть бесплатный VPN, просто включите его и выберите другой регион (например, Азия).

Я не буду использовать GoogleDrive, Mega или любой из этих хостов.

Сейчас я пользуюсь только бесплатными услугами хостинга, и у 1fichier лучшие скорости (для меня) из них. Также нравится размер одного файла 300 ГБ для загрузки.

Никакого мошенничества. Я уже много лет делюсь этим хаком в другом месте, задолго до того, как опубликовал его здесь.:ржу не могу:

You sure?

SmartSelect_20231007-192644_Chrome.jpg

Okay, i managed to download this 7z archive, but it is broken, which once again confirms that this is a scam, there is no evidence to the contrary. I don't know what you are trying to achieve dude, i couldn't find any other information or sites related to this hack :)

7 hours ago, k1anu said:

You sure?

SmartSelect_20231007-192644_Chrome.jpg

If you're seeing that then you're probably blocked from using the host properly.

Read what I posted earlier about VPN.

Don't accuse me of posting scams again, you will regret it.

I have never made any money from sharing all the years I've been doing it.

The download link is still working fine, I just downloaded it again to confirm that even though I knew I didn't need to.

The other site this is posted on is...

emuparadise. The download link there is exactly the same as here, I update my threads in both places if I reup something. The thread over there has existed since 2017 which is back when I originally had the hack sent to me. I am staff in the forums over there as well.

1 hour ago, deadlegion said:

Если вы это видите, то, вероятно, вам заблокирована возможность правильного использования хоста.

Прочтите то, что я писал ранее о VPN.

Не обвиняйте меня снова в мошенничестве, вы пожалеете об этом.

За все годы, что я этим занимался, я никогда не зарабатывал денег на том, чтобы делиться.

Ссылка для скачивания по-прежнему работает нормально, я просто скачал ее еще раз, чтобы подтвердить это, хотя знал, что мне это не нужно.

I already said that i managed to download it, but the archive is damaged, 7-zip and winrar refuse to open it.

1 hour ago, k1anu said:

I already said that i managed to download it, but the archive is damaged, 7-zip and winrar refuse to open it.

I already said I downloaded it again and it is fine. I didn't need to do that as I knew for sure the archive was ok but I did it anyway (as I usually do).

I use 7-zip.

Did you copy and paste the password?

Stop being an idiot. There's nothing wrong here besides you being unable to sort out your own problem.

22 minutes ago, deadlegion said:

I already said I downloaded it again and it is fine. I didn't need to do that as I knew for sure the archive was ok but I did it anyway (as I usually do).

I use 7-zip.

Did you copy and paste the password?

Stop being an idiot. There's nothing wrong here besides you being unable to sort out your own problem.

Stop insulting me or you'll look like an idiot. I'm trying to figure out the problem, otherwise i wouldn't be answering you.

To answer your question: it doesn’t even come to the password.

Снимок.translated.jpg

Edited by k1anu

5 minutes ago, k1anu said:

Stop insulting me or you'll look like an idiot. I'm trying to figure out the problem, otherwise i wouldn't be answering you.

To answer your question: it doesn’t even come to the password.

Снимок.translated.jpg

Are you serious?

You insulted me first by claiming this was some kind of scam, an insult you actually repeated, and now you feel insulted when I state the obvious?

Obviously your download is corrupted if you cannot get 7-zip to extract the archive. If you have a corrupt download then download it again, people have been doing that for decades when they have corrupt downloads.

I have already tested all of this myself and there is no issue with the archive on the host server.

I use an actual PC and I don't download over wi-fi.

I don't even live in North America or Europe and I have never had any corrupt downloads/uploads using 1fichier.