All Sega Saturn Translated Games Patched in .CHD format ready to play!

• TheTalosian changed the title to All Sega Saturn Translated Games Patched in .CHD format ready to play!
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By MobCat
      Thief: Deadly Shadows
      Tested and working: Mod-chipped Xbox 1.6 and TSOP Flashed Xbox 1.2
      Scan:
      Please login or register to see this spoiler.  
    • By MobCat
      Alien Hominid
      Tested and working: mod-chipped Xbox 1.6
      To be honest i'm not 100% sure if this is PAL or not but i'm at lease 90% 
      Scans:
      Please login or register to see this spoiler. Download:

Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
    • By MobCat
      NBA Jam
      AKA NBA Jam (2003)
      Tested and working: Mod-chipped Xbox v1.6
      This game is a MIX so it's meant to support NTSC and PAL but that's not really a issue for the Xbox.
      I was unable to test language support for this game but I do know the game works in English. If you have any issues trying to get the game to run on your language place leave a comment below and we'll see if we can work it out
      Info:
      The 2003 prefix for this game is sorta confusing because A. it's just know as NBA Jam and theirs a lot of NBA Jam games and B. The game's xbe file refers to itself at NBA Jam 2004 but the game was Released September 23, 2003 so i'm thinking the game was titled the way most sports games are for next year but the games main title just refers to it's self as NBA Jam no year post fix soo yeah i'm confused O.o?
      Scans:
      Please login or register to see this spoiler.  
      Uploaded per request  
    • By swosho
      Update 2020-12-01: Resolved the audio issues in the psi/image cutscenes.
      Title ID: MK-51050 
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. Another simple file swap & the audio table switcheroo. Confirmed to be working on an actual hardware.
    • By swosho
      Title ID: T-41302N
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. Another perfect copy-and-paste case.
      Even though there's not much voice clips to begin with in this one, the localised version of the game only has about half of them dubbed.