mediafire Vandal Hearts: Ushinawareta Kodai Bunmei (ENGLISH PATCHED v1.4) [NTSC-JP]

VANDAL HEARTS - with English Patch version 1.4 Applied

vandal-hearts-fc.jpg.d5d3048c9dd304a198339e9d942256fe.jpg

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

File size: 405.59MB

Manually patched 01/2021

Tested using Mednafen SS Emulator

• Like 28
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 5

:<3:
image.png.432b237060292387f476c657b57a3fc3.png
Prefix are for file hosting so people can at a glance see where it's hosted and if its gonna be a pain to download.
Thank you for your upload :<3:

We also had a thing where google drive had a blue bubble and mega has a bright red bubble but yeah I don't remember what they all where...

• 2 weeks later...

I guys from France :-)

first of all thank you so much for VANDAL HEARTS - with English Patch version 1.4

it is one of my favorite game ever

But I can't run it on retroarch 😞 it seems retroarch don't recognize patched roms...

Did someone try it ?

Thanks for your help

cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By MobCat
      Quantum Redshift
      Tested and Working: Mod-chipped Xbox v1.6
      MIX region games are meant to work with both NTSC and PAL however region select isn't a issue on the xbox and English was the only language test
      Scans:
      Please login or register to see this spoiler. And with that NGR now has the only original xbox game I know of that starts with the letter Q 
      Yes, that is the only reason why I uploaded it  but it's actually not a bad game
    • By Frontyer
      1-download the game with pkgj ONLY THE GAME AND NOTHING ELSE.
      2- if you already had the game installed in advance. They are going to have to delete the DLC so go to ux0 / addcont inside look for the folder with the game code PCSH00250 and delete it. IF YOU ARE NEWLY INSTALLING THE GAME SKIP THIS STEP.
      3-now that you have the game installed and downloaded clean with pkgj, you must start the game to create your game, let it start normally and then close it. IF YOU ALREADY HAD IT INSTALLED IN ADVANCE, SKIP THIS STEP.
      4-now you must go to pkgj and select ‘’ show dlcs ’’ and download the following DLC, do not download anything outside this step or the nude does not work.
      Xtreme Sexy F - Ayane
      Xtreme Sexy F - Helena
      Xtreme Sexy F - Hitomi
      Xtreme Sexy F - Honoka
      Xtreme Sexy F - Kasumi
      Xtreme Sexy F - Kokoro
      Xtreme Sexy F - Marie
      Xtreme Sexy F - Momiji
      Xtreme Sexy F - Nyotengo
      5- Now you must go to the following link and download the mod, unzip it and you should have a folder with the same game code
      Download link:  Please login or register to see this link.

6-The folder PCSH00250 that you have just decompressed, you pass the psvita to ux0 / and you leave it inside the folder called ‘’ readdcont ’’ (if you don't have it, you must create it)
      7-now start the game, go and change your favorite girl's clothes, when choosing the clothes, the outfit ‘’ Xtreme Sexy F ’’ should appear, symbolized by a blank mannequin without any clothes, you select it and enjoy.
      8-Once all this is done you can now return to pkgj and install the other DLC that you are missing with ease.
      NOTE: I think this is other than explaining that you must have the psvita hacked with plugins repatch, refood, nompdrm if you come here to look, I recommend that you start from below and parts informing you first of how to install hack on your console and necessary plugins and then you come back
      Sorry for my English but my native language is Spanish, I just wanted to share with you.
    • By MobCat
      Brute Force
      Tested and working on: Mod-Chipped Xbox 1.6
      Scans:
      Please login or register to see this spoiler. Download:
      Hidden Content
    • By psobb2009
      Saves when you return to lobby.
      Download: Hidden Content
    • By TheTalosian
      I recently researched and uploaded all the games that were translated by fans for the Sega Saturn console and converted them to the .chd format.

The Download link are :
      Hidden Content
      if you know of the existence of another translation you can inform me and I will add it with great pleasure!