gdrive Mimana Iyar Chronicle UNDUB (complete) (NA)

mDCDpSN.jpg

Update 2020-12-26: Fixed the FMV playback on PSP/Vita + corrected a couple of typos.
Title ID: ULUS10492
Size: 404 MB

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

An addendum to another undub made by somebody special, adding the hardsubbed FMVs and resolving several stray English voice clips to complete the package.

If you're curious about the subs:

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2
  • 1 month later...

Damn i just found out that you post undub roms this is awsome firs steambot chronicles and now this.Thank you keep the amazing work up

side note:im not a native english speaker so forgive the any grammar mistakes

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By swosho
      Please login or register to see this link.
      Update 2020-06-21: Fixed the voice clips!
      Title ID: ULES00277
      Size: 291 MB

Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. Replaced the FMV audio tracks, intro & credits, a single audio bank and edited a couple of file/sound tables inside the executable.
      I also relinked everything regarding the German, French, Spanish and Italian languages, since they're massive bloat + I'm too lazy to process those videos five times over.
      Requested by @koken
      Please login or register to see this link.  archive, thanks to @NefariousCunt for the tip!  
    • By swosho
      Please login or register to see this link.
      Update 2019-10-14: 100% undubbed.
      DL (873 MB):

Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. Unfortunately, the Japanese lip-sync data wasn't restored.
      If you have a EU version of the game: delete the reAddcont directory, rename the PCSE00015 directory to PCSB00049.
    • By swosho
      Title ID: SLUS20678
      Size: 3.84 GB / 1.62 GB archived
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. Note: The start of the Festival of Regina Leone FMVs (1 per character) are not hardsubbed, you can Please login or register to see this link. . The Memorial Fires cutscenes are softsubbed. FFX-2 promotional video accessible from the main menu was nuked.
      FMVs in this game are multiplexed more like a standard mpeg-ps/ts, re-muxing them with ps2str or PSS Plex results in a horribly stuttering sound throughout. At this point I don't know how to work around the issue, so I gave up for now. If anyone would like to take a crack at this at some point, Please login or register to see this link. to give you a head start in such endeavour.