mega.nz Project Gotham Racing 2 (PAL Version)

Project Gotham Racing 2 (PAL-) Thumbnail.jpg
Here you go Project Gotham Racing 2 (PAL Version)

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

For the record, I created a topic to showcase my collection and help fill requests:
Please login or register to see this link.

Edited by MobCat
added cover
  • Like 25
  • Upvote 6

Hey mate, I'm thankful for filling out requests.

Just want to point out a couple of things:

1. Put the topic in the ISOs section Please login or register to see this link. , not the request section
2. Make the topic name just the name of the game. (and preferably the region)
3. Hide the links. Hiding links has proven to protect files from being taken down, or at least postpone it.

I've already altered your previous posts. :KannaWave:

• Like 4

On 7/26/2020 at 12:40 PM, RyouBakura said:

Hey mate, I'm thankful for filling out requests.

Just want to point out a couple of things:

1. Put the topic in the ISOs section Please login or register to see this link. , not the request section
2. Make the topic name just the name of the game. (and preferably the region)
3. Hide the links. Hiding links has proven to protect files from being taken down, or at least postpone it.

I've already altered your previous posts. :KannaWave:

You're reply is really confusing so would you please clarify these 4 points

1. Saying to put something that is not an iso, in the ISO section does not make any sense because what I upload is HDD ready, not a disk image.

2. It is a request being filled, it's not just a game that was uploaded without being asked for so that also doesn't make any sense. By that logic there shouldn't even be a request section if everything is going to wind up in the same topic.

3. The requester has already mentioned what region there request is, and since it's a request being filled, putting the region in the title again is redundant.

4. I was under the impression the site automatically hides all links to anyone that is not logged in. So if there is a way to do it, it isn't mentioned anywhere.

Thanks.

Edited by tlgamer

5 hours ago, tlgamer said:

1. Saying to put something that is not an iso, in the ISO section does not make any sense because what I upload is HDD ready, not a disk image.

If it's not an ISO, just say it's HDD image and put it in the ISO section. Even if it's controversial, it still would make more sense than uploading it in the requests section.

I'm not familiar with the XBox scene, @MobCat any input? If we need to create another subforum within the XBox forum?

2. It is a request being filled, it's not just a game that was uploaded without being asked for so that also doesn't make any sense. By that logic there shouldn't even be a request section if everything is going to wind up in the same topic.

Whether it's uploaded by request, or just because it winds up in the same place. You have to keep in mind that the person who requested the game isn't the only one in the world who wants the game. The request section is for people who want to request something, gets it out in the open. The ISO section is where the upload goes.

3. The requester has already mentioned what region there request is, and since it's a request being filled, putting the region in the title again is redundant.

Again, other people looking for the game would want to know.

4. I was under the impression the site automatically hides all links to anyone that is not logged in. So if there is a way to do it, it isn't mentioned anywhere.

I've added info about it in Valarion's post at §2.6:

• Like 1

• RyouBakura changed the title to Project Gotham Racing 2 (PAL Version)

Thanks for the information.

Let me ask about hiding links I didn't look at the topic yet but wouldn't one of these codes work (without Spaces)

[ hide ] [/ hide ] or [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ]

Edited by tlgamer

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...