• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/16/2020 at 1:18 PM, ElTacoDestroyer said:

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Hellboy (2004).rar.sha1

Hide contents

This is the hidden content, please

RAR Size:     1.63GB

Tested and Working on: 6.61 PRO C ∞

Synopsis: From visionary writer/director Guillermo del Toro (director of Blade II, The Devil's Backbone) comes Hellboy, a supernatural action adventure based on Mike Mignola's popular Dark Horse Comics series of the same name. Born in the flames of hell and brought to Earth as an infant to perpetrate evil, Hellboy (Ron Perlman) was rescued from sinister forces by the benevolent Dr. Broom (John Hurt), who raised him to be a hero. In Dr. Broom's secret Bureau of Paranormal Research and Defense, Hellboy creates an unlikely family consisting of the telepathic "Mer-Man" Abe Sapien (Doug Jones) and Liz Sherman (Selma Blair), the woman he loves who can control fire. Hidden from the very society that theyprotect, they stand as the key line of defense against an evil madman who seeks to reclaim Hellboy to the dark side and use his powers to destroy mankind. UHD release: As dark forces gather to hasten the Apocalypse, Hellboy (Ron Perlman) fights fire with fire in this mind-blasting supernatural action.

~Scans~

Hidden Content

thanks

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2020 at 8:18 PM, ElTacoDestroyer said:

Nice upload, big THX.

Hidden Content

Hellboy (2004).rar.sha1

Hide contents

This is the hidden content, please

RAR Size:     1.63GB

Tested and Working on: 6.61 PRO C ∞

Synopsis: From visionary writer/director Guillermo del Toro (director of Blade II, The Devil's Backbone) comes Hellboy, a supernatural action adventure based on Mike Mignola's popular Dark Horse Comics series of the same name. Born in the flames of hell and brought to Earth as an infant to perpetrate evil, Hellboy (Ron Perlman) was rescued from sinister forces by the benevolent Dr. Broom (John Hurt), who raised him to be a hero. In Dr. Broom's secret Bureau of Paranormal Research and Defense, Hellboy creates an unlikely family consisting of the telepathic "Mer-Man" Abe Sapien (Doug Jones) and Liz Sherman (Selma Blair), the woman he loves who can control fire. Hidden from the very society that theyprotect, they stand as the key line of defense against an evil madman who seeks to reclaim Hellboy to the dark side and use his powers to destroy mankind. UHD release: As dark forces gather to hasten the Apocalypse, Hellboy (Ron Perlman) fights fire with fire in this mind-blasting supernatural action.

~Scans~

Hidden Content

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, sa1123 said:

@GatorCountrywhere did you get that photo it's look like crocodile in WWE all stars texture

A Molly Hatchet flier produced by local promoters. I don't think they made the image in house because I've seen it used for youtube thumbnails and on shirts, usually associated with the football team, and I doubt all these people are central Florida residents who are fans of Molly Hatchet. 

JIC you didn't know, now you know, but be warned; if you don't like classic or southern rock you probably don't like hatchet. 

but i don't find that image

6 minutes ago, GatorCountry said:

A Molly Hatchet flier produced by local promoters. I don't think they made the image in house because I've seen it used for youtube thumbnails and on shirts, usually associated with the football team, and I doubt all these people are central Florida residents who are fans of Molly Hatchet. 

JIC you didn't know, now you know, but be warned; if you don't like classic or southern rock you probably don't like hatchet. 

• Like 15
  • Upvote 15