NextGenRoms

Family Guy - Freakin' Sweet Collection (2006)

UMD ARCHIVING

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
not working:
Доступ к файлу ограничен
Файлы, которыми поделился владелец, недоступны для просмотра. Это произошло из-за того, что его Диск переполнен.
This is the hidden content, please
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, paulera said:
not working:
Доступ к файлу ограничен
Файлы, которыми поделился владелец, недоступны для просмотра. Это произошло из-за того, что его Диск переполнен.
This is the hidden content, please

Lack of payment.

U got it?

• Like 2

Yeah it sais your drive is full O.o? which is very confusing. How does your drive being full affect me >__< my drive is fine.
image.png
Yandex is weird sometimes... but probs mostly because I don't speak Russian and don't understand it that well..

• Like 2

On 4/5/2022 at 9:49 PM, MobCat said:

Yeah it sais your drive is full O.o? which is very confusing. How does your drive being full affect me >__< my drive is fine.
Yandex is weird sometimes... but probs mostly because I don't speak Russian and don't understand it that well..

I just realized I have like 6 months to raise the money. NP. So files are locked till further notice. Thought I had a screenshot of it but nevermind.

mega links are just fine... For now.

IDK what you want to do with my Yandex post that are locked. 😅 Oof Maybe some one In the community has a copy...

• Like 3

Yeah I wouldn't pay for yandex... or even google or mega for that fact >__<'
My rule for dead posts that I find is, I see if the user has logged in recently, like with in a few months.
If they are active I DM them and give them 2 weeks to re-upload it.
If they are inactive or don't respond then I just graveyard the post.
I'll DM you about mega though.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, paulera said:

What about archive.org?

Please do not upload files to archive.org for the sole purpose of piracy.
They are an archiving site not a CDN or web file host. They do not have the bandwidth to be a CDN so there downloads will be slow. And on purpose from what I can tell.
There really good if you have a rare or hard to come by file like a prototype of a game or a magazine from the 1950's, but the data is only hosted there for prosperity not to allow a heap of people to leach off it.
There not to be used for general file hosting like this. There are lots of options out there, we just have to stay up to date on whats good and whats not anymore and always stay one step a head of the DMCA trolls, It's just part of the game. Nothing is permanent, we just have to keep moving.

• Like 1

On 4/5/2022 at 11:57 PM, ElTacoDestroyer said:

I just realized I have like 6 months to raise the money. NP. So files are locked till further notice. Thought I had a screenshot of it but nevermind.

mega links are just fine... For now.

IDK what you want to do with my Yandex post that are locked. 😅 Oof Maybe some one In the community has a copy...

Thank you for all the uploads, I confirm the mega links are ok. 

On 4/7/2022 at 12:18 AM, MobCat said:

we just have to stay up to date on whats good and whats not anymore

what about sites like 1fichier?

Edited by paulera
  • Like 2