NextGenRoms

Dead Or Alive Xtreme 3 Venus UNCENSORED NUDE MOD FULL

Frontyer

On 4/16/2020 at 2:46 PM, Frontyer said:

6-The folder PCSH00250 that you have just decompressed, you pass the psvita to ux0 / and you leave it inside the folder called ‘’ readdcont ’’ (if you don't have it, you must create it)

This does nothing or an I missing something? I managed to use NPS Browser and download the game there instead of PKGJ with patch update, started the game, downloaded the sexy F DLC'S, created folder "readdcont" in ux0:/ and only DLC shows up normal. Not a blank mannequin but normal DLC outfit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/16/2020 at 12:46 AM, Frontyer said:

1-download the game with pkgj ONLY THE GAME AND NOTHING ELSE.

2- if you already had the game installed in advance. They are going to have to delete the DLC so go to ux0 / addcont inside look for the folder with the game code PCSH00250 and delete it. IF YOU ARE NEWLY INSTALLING THE GAME SKIP THIS STEP.

3-now that you have the game installed and downloaded clean with pkgj, you must start the game to create your game, let it start normally and then close it. IF YOU ALREADY HAD IT INSTALLED IN ADVANCE, SKIP THIS STEP.

4-now you must go to pkgj and select ‘’ show dlcs ’’ and download the following DLC, do not download anything outside this step or the nude does not work.

Xtreme Sexy F - Ayane
Xtreme Sexy F - Helena
Xtreme Sexy F - Hitomi
Xtreme Sexy F - Honoka
Xtreme Sexy F - Kasumi
Xtreme Sexy F - Kokoro
Xtreme Sexy F - Marie
Xtreme Sexy F - Momiji
Xtreme Sexy F - Nyotengo

5- Now you must go to the following link and download the mod, unzip it and you should have a folder with the same game code

Download link:

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

6-The folder PCSH00250 that you have just decompressed, you pass the psvita to ux0 / and you leave it inside the folder called ‘’ readdcont ’’ (if you don't have it, you must create it)

7-now start the game, go and change your favorite girl's clothes, when choosing the clothes, the outfit ‘’ Xtreme Sexy F ’’ should appear, symbolized by a blank mannequin without any clothes, you select it and enjoy.

8-Once all this is done you can now return to pkgj and install the other DLC that you are missing with ease.

NOTE: I think this is other than explaining that you must have the psvita hacked with plugins repatch, refood, nompdrm if you come here to look, I recommend that you start from below and parts informing you first of how to install hack on your console and necessary plugins and then you come back

Sorry for my English but my native language is Spanish, I just wanted to share with you.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

On 16/4/2020 at 0:46, Frontyer said:

1-descarga el juego con pkgj SOLO EL JUEGO Y NADA MÁS.

2- si ya tenías el juego instalado de antemano. Tendrán que eliminar el DLC, así que vaya a ux0 / addcont adentro busque la carpeta con el código del juego PCSH00250 y elimínelo. SI ESTÁS INSTALANDO EL JUEGO, SALTE ESTE PASO.

3-ahora que tienes el juego instalado y descargado limpio con pkgj, debes iniciar el juego para crearlo, dejar que comience normalmente y luego cerrarlo. SI YA LO HABÍA INSTALADO CON ANTELACIÓN, SALTE ESTE PASO.

4-ahora debes ir a pkgj y seleccionar '' show dlcs '' y descargar el siguiente DLC, no descargues nada fuera de este paso o el desnudo no funciona.

Xtreme Sexy F - Ayane
Xtreme Sexy F - Helena
Xtreme Sexy F - Hitomi
Xtreme Sexy F - Honoka
Xtreme Sexy F - Kasumi
Xtreme Sexy F - Kokoro
Xtreme Sexy F - Marie
Xtreme Sexy F - Momiji
Xtreme Sexy F - Nyotengo

5- Ahora debes ir al siguiente enlace y descargar el mod, descomprimirlo y debes tener una carpeta con el mismo código de juego

Enlace de descarga:

contenido oculto

6-La carpeta PCSH00250 que acaba de descomprimir, pasa la psvita a ux0 / y la deja dentro de la carpeta llamada '' readdcont '' (si no la tiene, debe crearla)

7-ahora comienza el juego, ve y cámbiate la ropa de tu chica favorita, al elegir la ropa, debe aparecer el atuendo '' Xtreme Sexy F '', simbolizado por un maniquí en blanco sin ropa, lo seleccionas y disfrutas.

8-Una vez hecho todo esto, ahora puedes volver a pkgj e instalar el otro DLC que te falta con facilidad.

NOTA: Creo que esto no es más que explicar que debe tener el psvita pirateado con complementos, repatch, refood, nompdrm si viene aquí para mirar, le recomiendo que comience desde abajo y las partes le informen primero sobre cómo instalar el hack en su consola y complementos necesarios y luego vuelves

Perdón por mi inglés, pero mi lengua materna es el español, solo quería compartirlo contigo.

Aparecen 2 DLC los primeros dicen Senran Kagura 1st y los segundos lo mismo con 2nd cual de los dos se deben descargar paquete 1 o paquete 2??? no logro hacer funcionar el juego y es imposible descargarlo por pkgj se pega en 18-19 %, saludos.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/5/2020 at 19:11, Ajhsacmn said:

Gracias, gracias, gracias, funcionó OMG esto simplemente wow, quiero decir, era como si no hubiera forma de que PS Vita tuviera algún tipo de mods, pero después de ver esto, cambié de opinión por completo

please tell me how you did I follow the tutorial but it does not work for me, many DLC appear and they all say Senran Kagura

• Haha 1

On 5/31/2020 at 5:05 AM, zetasoujirou said:

please tell me how you did I follow the tutorial but it does not work for me, many DLC appear and they all say Senran Kagura

Translate the steps to Spanish using Google translate because he/she did explain everything

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

if a forum message appears asking for a reaction, you must give a heart to the post, they are page rules, they must register and with their session open they must return to this post and react by giving a heart or up arrow. the minority says that they still get a normal suit and not the mod, that's because they did something wrong,

update your pkgj store

install the missing plugins on your psvita, refood, repatch, ioplus, nompdrm

it is a fundamental requirement to have the psvita released pirated

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 5/29/2020 at 1:35 AM, zetasoujirou said:

Aparecen 2 DLC los primeros dicen Senran Kagura 1st y los segundos lo mismo con 2nd cual de los dos se deben descargar paquete 1 o paquete 2??? no logro hacer funcionar el juego y es imposible descargarlo por pkgj se pega en 18-19 %, saludos.

Debes actualizar pkgj 

Recuerda tener instalado plugin. Nonpdrm. Repatch. Refood. Ioplus.  

Revise el link del archivo y está correcto sin errores, jamás subí algo de Senran Kagura 

Edited by Frontyer

On 5/12/2020 at 7:11 PM, Ajhsacmn said:

Thank you thank you thank you it worked OMG this just wow i mean i was like there is no way PS Vita gonna get any kind of mods but after i saw this i changed my mind completel

Me alegro mucho que te funcionara, lo mejor es cuando las chicas bailan y posan a la cámara 

• Haha 2

On 4/28/2020 at 2:40 PM, KeePach said:

What is the diference between this mod and the other mod that makes nude dlc swimsuit? because checking the files, it alters the same dlc's.

Yo no soy el creador del mod, solo comparto la solución que a mí me funcionó después de muchas horas probando,  este mod remplaza los bikinis por desnudo. 

Tu te refieres al post del creador que hizo hace varios años atrás donde solo subió el archivo pero no explico detalladamente cómo instalar 

On 6/24/2020 at 12:35 AM, TripleF17 said:

Why does it show the normal one...I followed all the steps and tried it multiple times and still does not work...pls help

Debes actualizar pkgj

Tener PsVita liberada pirateada 

Tener instalado plugin. Nonpdrm. Repatch. Ioplus. Refood

• Upvote 1

On 4/30/2020 at 11:03 AM, Xrystyrion said:

This does nothing or an I missing something? I managed to use NPS Browser and download the game there instead of PKGJ with patch update, started the game, downloaded the sexy F DLC'S, created folder "readdcont" in ux0:/ and only DLC shows up normal. Not a blank mannequin but normal DLC outfit

Debes descargar de pkgj, debes actualizar la tienda pkgj

Intenta entrar a pkgj presiona triángulo y selecciona "refresh" para que la librería se actualize 

Debes tener instalado plugin. Nonpdrm. Repatch. Refood. Ioplus

Requisito fundamental es que la PsVita debe estar pirateada

On 4/16/2020 at 11:46 AM, Frontyer said:

1-download the game with pkgj ONLY THE GAME AND NOTHING ELSE.

2- if you already had the game installed in advance. They are going to have to delete the DLC so go to ux0 / addcont inside look for the folder with the game code PCSH00250 and delete it. IF YOU ARE NEWLY INSTALLING THE GAME SKIP THIS STEP.

3-now that you have the game installed and downloaded clean with pkgj, you must start the game to create your game, let it start normally and then close it. IF YOU ALREADY HAD IT INSTALLED IN ADVANCE, SKIP THIS STEP.

4-now you must go to pkgj and select ‘’ show dlcs ’’ and download the following DLC, do not download anything outside this step or the nude does not work.

Xtreme Sexy F - Ayane
Xtreme Sexy F - Helena
Xtreme Sexy F - Hitomi
Xtreme Sexy F - Honoka
Xtreme Sexy F - Kasumi
Xtreme Sexy F - Kokoro
Xtreme Sexy F - Marie
Xtreme Sexy F - Momiji
Xtreme Sexy F - Nyotengo

5- Now you must go to the following link and download the mod, unzip it and you should have a folder with the same game code

Download link:

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

7-now start the game, go and change your favorite girl's clothes, when choosing the clothes, the outfit ‘’ Xtreme Sexy F ’’ should appear, symbolized by a blank mannequin without any clothes, you select it and enjoy.

8-Once all this is done you can now return to pkgj and install the other DLC that you are missing with ease.

NOTE: I think this is other than explaining that you must have the psvita hacked with plugins repatch, refood, nompdrm if you come here to look, I recommend that you start from below and parts informing you first of how to install hack on your console and necessary plugins and then you come back

Sorry for my English but my native language is Spanish, I just wanted to share with you.

thanks

• Like 5