Welcome-To-The-Power-Stone-World.jpg.f144dc44511796299e0b656294c1d1ce.jpg

Genres: 3D Arena Fighting Games

Format: ISO

Compressed Size: 199.6 MB

Zipped in .7z file extract it with 7zip or Winrar

Games in the Collection and differences

includes Please login or register to see this link.  and Please login or register to see this link.  with extra content, such as the ability to unlock two characters originally omitted in the second game and the ability to unlock the 4 new characters from the second game in the first game, and 12 new items. However, VMU features from the second game were removed.

Download Link

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

• 4 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By MobCat
      Unreal Championship 2
      The Liandri Conflict
      Tested and Working: Mod-chipped Xbox v1.6
      Scans:
      Please login or register to see this spoiler. I am so glad I finely found this game again  iv only been looking for it for over 10 years >__<. I played this back in the day on my dad's xbox and though the single player campaign for a unreal tournament game was a really cool idea but being a kid I didn't take note of what it was called out side of unreal tournament and now i'm old I definitely can't remember the name. So many years passed till now when i'm on this quest to get all the xbox games uploaded to NGR and I popped this unreal tournament game in for testing befoul uploading and was like dammmmnn sudden nostalgia and I ended up playing this for a few hours sooo it's been well tested  anyways glad I have it now and even more so now that NGR has it now 
    • By ElTacoDestroyer
    • By swosho
      Title ID: SLUS-21245
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. Everything's undubbed.
      To my surprise, the old undub by asmodean turned out to be solely a quick and dirty copy-and-paste job, leaving the English sfx voice clips intact.
      Requested by @Try.
      If you're playing in widescreen and/or using cheats on PCSX2, be sure to rename your pnaches to reflect the modified executable's new checksum:
      1CC39DBD.pnach -> 22C185BD.pnach
    • By deadlegion
      Languages: Chinese
      Image type: ISO
      Archive type: 7zip

Description:

Rip release notes:

Download:
      [hide]
      sgn-apex.nfo