Hello,

I'm OCG and I joined this site in hopes of finding some good UnDUBS and Translations of games that were either ruined by bad localization or never released in the West.
It recently came to my attention that ISO Network of forums which had separated forum site for each console has been closed.

You all probably heard this phease : "Once something is on the Internet, it's there forever." 
Well sadly, I think this couldn't be more further from the truth. I see quite some UnDUB releases lost in time that were hosted there and have not been recovered so far even on private sites.

I am very sad that it came to that but here is hope that NGR will outlive ISO Network and that it won't close and that all recovered content will be 

To all of wonderful members here who contributed with the great uploads:
You people are amazing!

• Like 7

Hello and welcome to NGR, hope you find everything you are looking for :KannaWave:
And yeah things are only on the internet for as long as someone is willing to host them or can make money on them :KannaSpooky:
But yeah NGR has outlived so many sites at this point so we should be around for a little bit more at-least :Ohohoho:

• Like 5
21 minutes ago, RyouBakura said:

Welcome to the forums mate, glad to have you here.

Yeah, I've seen treasures of folders that are now impossible to find. (Biggest occurrence was when MegaUpload closed)

Thank you :)
Ah yes, I remember MegaUpload quite well. When MegaUpload was gone, it was the first time it actually hit me that things can be gone from internet with just one click.
It was probably one of the saddest part of my life internet-wise.

20 minutes ago, MobCat said:

Hello and welcome to NGR, hope you find everything you are looking for :KannaWave:
And yeah things are only on the internet for as long as someone is willing to host them or can make money on them :KannaSpooky:
But yeah NGR has outlived so many sites at this point so we should be around for a little bit more at-least :Ohohoho:

Thanks, in fact I did find some cool UnDUBs here that I did not have earlier. Not all though but I did make a request for one in hopes someone has it.
I think it is a good sign that NGR outlived other sites and still has active community. If people are passionate about hosting cool releases, then I am sure it will all remain good 

21 minutes ago, Gamerone said:

Welcome! @OldClassicGamer True about that on alot of gaming communities being gone now. Even for things they don't sell anymore, that seems to be forgotten. Members here and other places including myself. We like to put smiles on faces, by keeping memories alive!

This site already sure put smile on my face with such warm welcome and very cool content. It seems to be best forum for UnDUBs for many systems. They are more rare to be tracked than ever before. I hope they stay preserved and I will do my best to try to recover some of the missing ones.

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, Ravenstorm said:

Welcome to NGR @OldClassicGamer! I agree DUBS ruined a lot of games! I wish I knew about undubs sooner because the games I played probably would of been a muchbetter experience in Japanese! Especially very bad dubs like Star Ocean 2 and Grandia..

I remember  accidently learning about UnDUBs on some of the ISO Network forums like a decade ago or so. 
Being a fan of Japanese language, I instantly fell in love with this concept as it fixed many games that I could not enjoy otherwise.
No disrespect to anyone who prefers English dubs, while I obviously don't mind them in Western games, it really feels odd seeing Japanese characters speak it.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
16 hours ago, vergil2012 said:

Maybe I'm late to the party, but better late than never, right? Welcome @OldClassicGamer!

It's good to see another undub enthusiast here. I with @swosho (I guess I can speak for him) are also big fans of these undubs, so glad to have you here!

Very pleased to meet another UnDub Enthusiast here :D

I am currently trying to track down few lost UnDUBs for Xbox 360 but it is proven to be really difficult. I won't lose hope that someone out there has them saved.

• Like 2