happydance

Catherine: Full Body [JP] [English mod patcher v0.80 BETA] + 960x544 resolution patch [Vita]

Please login or register to see this link.

Here’s an English port of Catherine: Full Body since Atlus decided not to localize it to the Vita then to rub more salt in our wounds decided to make a poll and include this game to one of the possible games to be ported to the switch. Oh yeah, Before I start and probably wondering how is this possible. I don’t have any secret hacks or exploits for the PS4 to get the English assets. This is just good old-fashioned transcribing text from numerous videos on YouTube and my own gameplay. So, most of the untranslated text you may see are text that I have not encounter during my numerous playthrough.
Since there’s a bit progress on the PS4 scene about backporting and decrypting higher firmware games. I decided to wait for that process to mature, be public and have more comprehensive guide before completing this port and save myself from manually typing what I see on the screen. The port is mostly playable, probably 70% and if you play just the story and ignoring random dialogs of the NPC’s you’ll mostly see English text and get all the 13 endings and since today is the anniversary of the release date of this game for the vita here’s the playable BETA English port for everyone to enjoy.

Change log:
v0.80 (Initial BETA release)

What’s translated:
○ All Images that contain text used in menu's and such
○ Regular Menu/Navigation Text
○ 99% of the Cut-scene and FMV
○ 90% of the cellphone messages
○ 80% of the NPC on the Lounge and Landings (nightmare)
○ All Confessional Questions
○ 70% Quotes on loading 
screen

What’s NOT translated:
○ Most of the Multiplayer mode (PS4 version needs PS+ so can't see the text there)
○ Arrow labels

Known bugs that exist even on the base unmodified game:
Some text that on cellphone and confessional may have cuts
Maybe some typo's (since again it's a manual port and english is not my native language)
Others, you can message me if you found one.

Requirements:
○ Hacked Vita (Enso/h-encore 3.60/3.65/3.68/3.73)
○ Repatch plugin (installed on the Vita and verified working)
○ NoNpDrm plugin (installed on the Vita and verified working)
○ Vitashell
○ FTP program (Winscp recommended)
○ This English patch

How to install:

1. Install the Base Game + Game update
2.  Copy the contents of inside Copy_to_VITA_ux0 folder to your Vita’s ux0 folder, be sure to have NoNpDrm and rePatch plugin (v3.0) properly installed and working.
3. Play the game.

Additional Notes:
○ You need to have a overclock plug-in if you used the English mod with 960x544 resolution patch.
○ If there are major bug's and you want it to be fixed, contact me and send a screenshot of it or the text before or after the text bug.

Links:

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

[Video]

• Like 21
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 8

You are the best! This one sounds like it has been a lot of work, thank you for your efforts.