NextGenRoms

Drakengard 2 Undub

ihavetubes

• 1 month later...

I've looked in lots of sites and this  is the only version of the undub that exist, which unfortunately is incomplete. It still has english voices in gameplay when you attack, get hurt or call the dragon and has the song Growing Wings instead of Hitori in both the final battle (vocal version) and the credits (instrumental version). I tried to make a complete undub but i can only do it on a very basic level and i failed, is there anyone here who could complete the undub?, if someone did i would really appreciate it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/11/2020 at 10:54 AM, Cachovid said:

I've looked in lots of sites and this  is the only version of the undub that exist, which unfortunately is incomplete. It still has english voices in gameplay when you attack, get hurt or call the dragon and has the song Growing Wings instead of Hitori in both the final battle (vocal version) and the credits (instrumental version). I tried to make a complete undub but i can only do it on a very basic level and i failed, is there anyone here who could complete the undub?, if someone did i would really appreciate it.

you could try asking swosho.