On 08/02/2020 at 02:55, SoflykoWolf said:

Olá amigos!,

O criador do patch disse que não quer lançar a v2 (mod nude) porque causa alguns bugs

Ainda depois de algumas horas de pesquisa posso compartilhar com vocês o patch V1, o patch eng sem bugs

Apresse-se e guarde essa joia em algum lugar seguro

Conteúdo Oculto

• Reaja ou responda a este tópico para ver o conteúdo oculto.

usar repatch

você só precisa de "rePatch \ PCSG00987 \ Data" para se livrar dos outros em "rePatch \ PCSG00987

em troca, você tem o patch eng para as noites de azure vita?

obrigado e felicidades

muito bom 

On 2/8/2020 at 12:55 AM, SoflykoWolf said:

Hello friends!,

The creator of the patch said that he does not want to release the v2 (nude mod) cause it causes some bugs

Still after some hours of research i can share with you the V1 patch, the eng patch with no bugs

Hurry and save that gem somewhere safe

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

use repatch

you only need "rePatch\PCSG00987\Data" get rid of the others in "rePatch\PCSG00987

in exchange, do you have the eng patch for nights of azure vita?

thanks and cheers

No v2 patch yet? 

On 2/8/2020 at 12:55 PM, SoflykoWolf said:

Hello friends!,

The creator of the patch said that he does not want to release the v2 (nude mod) cause it causes some bugs

Still after some hours of research i can share with you the V1 patch, the eng patch with no bugs

Hurry and save that gem somewhere safe

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

use repatch

you only need "rePatch\PCSG00987\Data" get rid of the others in "rePatch\PCSG00987

in exchange, do you have the eng patch for nights of azure vita?

thanks and cheers

thx

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By MobCat
      Quantum Redshift
      Tested and Working: Mod-chipped Xbox v1.6
      MIX region games are meant to work with both NTSC and PAL however region select isn't a issue on the xbox and English was the only language test
      Scans:
      Please login or register to see this spoiler. And with that NGR now has the only original xbox game I know of that starts with the letter Q 
      Yes, that is the only reason why I uploaded it  but it's actually not a bad game
    • By Frontyer
      1-download the game with pkgj ONLY THE GAME AND NOTHING ELSE.
      2- if you already had the game installed in advance. They are going to have to delete the DLC so go to ux0 / addcont inside look for the folder with the game code PCSH00250 and delete it. IF YOU ARE NEWLY INSTALLING THE GAME SKIP THIS STEP.
      3-now that you have the game installed and downloaded clean with pkgj, you must start the game to create your game, let it start normally and then close it. IF YOU ALREADY HAD IT INSTALLED IN ADVANCE, SKIP THIS STEP.
      4-now you must go to pkgj and select ‘’ show dlcs ’’ and download the following DLC, do not download anything outside this step or the nude does not work.
      Xtreme Sexy F - Ayane
      Xtreme Sexy F - Helena
      Xtreme Sexy F - Hitomi
      Xtreme Sexy F - Honoka
      Xtreme Sexy F - Kasumi
      Xtreme Sexy F - Kokoro
      Xtreme Sexy F - Marie
      Xtreme Sexy F - Momiji
      Xtreme Sexy F - Nyotengo
      5- Now you must go to the following link and download the mod, unzip it and you should have a folder with the same game code
      Download link:  Please login or register to see this link.

6-The folder PCSH00250 that you have just decompressed, you pass the psvita to ux0 / and you leave it inside the folder called ‘’ readdcont ’’ (if you don't have it, you must create it)
      7-now start the game, go and change your favorite girl's clothes, when choosing the clothes, the outfit ‘’ Xtreme Sexy F ’’ should appear, symbolized by a blank mannequin without any clothes, you select it and enjoy.
      8-Once all this is done you can now return to pkgj and install the other DLC that you are missing with ease.
      NOTE: I think this is other than explaining that you must have the psvita hacked with plugins repatch, refood, nompdrm if you come here to look, I recommend that you start from below and parts informing you first of how to install hack on your console and necessary plugins and then you come back
      Sorry for my English but my native language is Spanish, I just wanted to share with you.
    • By MobCat
      Brute Force
      Tested and working on: Mod-Chipped Xbox 1.6
      Scans:
      Please login or register to see this spoiler. Download:
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
    • By psobb2009
      Saves when you return to lobby.
      Download: Hidden Content
    • By TheTalosian
      I recently researched and uploaded all the games that were translated by fans for the Sega Saturn console and converted them to the .chd format.

The Download link are :
      Hidden Content
      if you know of the existence of another translation you can inform me and I will add it with great pleasure!