MobCat

Asphalt 9: Legends NGR Club

I set up a club in Asphalt 9 for NGR :KannaWave: Iv been playing it on switch as its not to bad out side of all the microtransaction popups >__<'
EISbB9KX0AAr7qC.jpg.91ebf722106781e09cfd2ff2348fd761.jpg
EISbB9AW4AUDo9j.jpg.58ada89577487c6941e45f60d555ed86.jpg

It is currently set to restricted so you have to send a request and i have to approve it so just let me know what your name is on switch and i'll add you.
This is because you can only have 20 people in your club and I didn't want it to fill up with randoms.
So yeah just send a request in game (when searching for the club remember to search in the Australia location. it did it automatically and I didn't think to change it sorry) and comment here what your name is and i'll add you :KannaWave:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By nanashi89
      So, it appears you can run themes on your Switch menu via CFW.

That being said, how a bout a category to share custom themes?
    • By Yukiko
      Got this idea from a other Gaming/Collecting forum i am part of.
      Here you can post all that Gaming related stuff you bought on eBay,Amazon,Flea Market or other store thingy etc
      Maybe we are not all leecher and support companys that makes games you/we like
    • By Ravenstorm
      Looks like Nintendo dominated the sales charts in March 2017 and outsold the PS4 (800K) and XB1 (500K), with the Switch selling over 906,000 units.  This subject seems to be dominating the video game news across the entire web. It was said to be the "fastest-selling video game system in Nintendo history".  All for Zelda, Breath of the Wild, it seems, since they sold over 925,000 copies of the new popular Zelda game, while only 460,000 Wii U copies were sold.  $83,100,000 alone for one game + the $271,800,000 made from the console?  Let's not forget the long line of people waiting to buy one still.  That's insane.  $354,900,000 made in March alone.  Bravo, Nintendo, bravo. O_O
      I'm surprised, really, I thought the Wii U, would of played more into those stats, but I was dead wrong.  Leave it to Nintendo, the master of hype, to sell a console with (basically) only one exclusive game at launch!  Imagine if they released Pokémon Switch or something..there might even be riots for people want to buy a Switch at the early mornings!
      I can see the Switch sales dying down till the holidays though, but they surely will need a stronger line up with they want to keep that lead.  So far the Switch hasn't impressed me with it's weak mostly-ports lineup.  I mean, what the heck is Disgaea 5 "+ Expansion Pack" doing there?  I feel kind of cheated, since I'm a big Disgaea fan and I see what basically is an expansion of Disgaea on there. Hopefully that will be on PS4 as well.  Well, the Nintendo will get my business if they decided to bring the New Shin Megami Tensei overseas! 
      I still fear a weakening 3DS library may be coming as well, since the Switch is already being marketed as being somewhat "mobile".  I can see may accessories and console remakes in the future, knowing Nintendo.  >_<

(Oops, I noticed a related topic already made about this over month a ago.  Feel free to delete this.  I just woke up and didn't notice @[email protected])
    • By Yukiko
      Feel free to post your Nintendo Switch Friend Codes here.
      Include what games you play and what region you are from
      I will collect all posted here in the thread in this main post over the time.

~Yukiko