swosho

mega Ape Escape 3 UNDUB [NTSC-U]

JN2cJuQ.jpg

Title ID: SCUS97501

Size: 2.2 GB uncompressed 

DL (1.5 GB, 7z):

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

100% undubbed. The videos are soft subbed.

I'll pick NTSC over PAL50 any day, but I still kind of wanted to undub the European version instead. Might add the NA -> EU xdelta patch later. 

• Like 5

@fanofJRPGS Still poking it. There are two table/index files that need to be recalculated with the imported files in mind for the game to even boot, I might not be able to accomplish that, tbh. Really want to see it undubbed to finish the trilogy. After I'm done undubbing the Tokobot Plus, I'll ask around if someone could make sense of that issue.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By swosho
      Please login or register to see this link.
      Update 2019-10-14: 100% undubbed.
      DL (873 MB):

Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. If you have a EU version of the game: delete the reAddcont directory, rename the PCSE00015 directory to PCSB00049.
    • By swosho
      DL (360 MB): 
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. I only replaced the opening video's audio track, the rest of the files are copy-pasted straight from the Japanese version without any modifications.
      It should also work fine with the European release – simply rename the PCSE00066 directory to PCSB00109.
    • By swosho
      DL (670 MB):
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. It should also work fine with the European release – simply rename the PCSE00244 directory to PCSB00432.
      Let me know if you've encountered any glitches or crashes related to this undub.