Gamerone

gdrive Bulk Rename Utility

Yeah I use it a lot for cleaning up files names
image.png.7608c4a30739d40b0c3d89b03f264065.png

But yeah it's a free and easily available program and can be found easily with a google search and can still be downloaded of there original site.
Thanks I guess but not to sound like a butt but idk why you when through the effort to re-upload it and then made this post...

To be honest I never met anyone that actually used it haha. I only recently found out about it a few years ago. Would of been nice to have known earlier. A lot of people may never even of thought to look for it. I ..used to MANUALLY rename 100s of files...then I saw this one day. Thinking, why didn't I look for something like this sooner?! I can't be the only one who did this, could I? I hope not, haha... This section needed some life anyway.

Admittedly the gigantic GUI intimidated me at first, but I got used to it.  Even though I used it before sometimes I forget how to exactly order the changes. The preview helps me with that.. Then I discovered the command line version and have been happy ever since.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By happydance
      Please login or register to see this link.

Here’s an English port of Date-A-Live Twin Edition: Rio Reincarnation using the PC assets. Was originally just helping out with this port until it was handed to me. Kinda an easy port and didn't have to make scripts, just a hack-job on hex editing was enough for the dialog, but it still took me long enough to finish the port cause of health reasons. Anyways tested the game and finished all three games and all routes two times using a guide and it seems to works fine, also my some of my friends tested it so it seems good enough for a public release.
      What’s done:
      v0.95
      ○ Fixed line breaks for 400 text dialog (this time I need to make a quick dirty script)
      ○ Fixed accent charters font
      ○ Fixed dialog proceed icon displaying within the text display area
      ○ other text fixes
      v0.90
      ○ Ported All English text and images
      ○ Merged the PC English vocaless videos with vita's video track
      What’s not translated:
      ○ Trophies (not a good idea to translate this)
      ○ Game title on save text (some user on 3.65 have problems with eboots mods on my previous releases so I did not bother to mod this)
      ○ Game digital Manual
      Bugs:
      ○ Some text may have really big text or have wrong indentation (Center text) (fixable, just report it), but I believe I've iron out most of them with the help of my beta testers.
      Requirements:
      ○ Hacked Vita (Enso/h-encore 3.60/3.65/3.68)
      ○ Repatch plugin (installed on the Vita and verified working)
      ○ NoNpDrm plugin (installed on the Vita and verified working)
      ○ Vitashell
      ○ This English patch
      Link:
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
      How to install:
      1. Install the Game on your Vita or insert cart.
      2. Copy the "rePatch" folder to your Vita's ux0 folder, be sure to have NoNpDrm and rePatch plugin (v3.0) properly installed and working.
      3. [OPTIONAL] Copy the "app" folder to your Vita's ux0 folder and overwrite all
      These will replace some files on ux0:\app\PCSG00599 with with 0kb files that corresponds the files located on ux0:rePatch\PCSG00599\ folder to free 1.54GB of unnecessary space. Be sure you have a backup of your original files in case you want to troubleshoot or play the game in its original and unmodified format.   
      4. Run the game.
      Additional Notes:
      ○ WARNING!!! Previous Japanese saves may won't work on this English patch, be sure to delete all saves and system saves before starting the game using this patch.
      ○ Some characters whisper in-game and will display a somewhat small text and also some shout dialogs also display a bit bigger text (not too big).
      ○ Special thanks to JF Deyto and Eij McBride for beta testing and SideswipeZ for the initial work on the project.
      ○ Checkout TheRadziu NoNpDRM-modding guide for more info about dumping decrypted vita files.
      ○ Tested on a Slim and Fat 3.68 h-encore and 3.65 Vita TV.
      ○ Please login or register to see this link.
      ○ If there are major text bug’s and you want it fixed, just message me by googling froid_san or happydance and send a screenshot of it or the text before or after the text bug.
      Video:

• By swosho
      As copy-and-past-y kind of an undub as they come. There's still some English audio left, it's all sound effects type of audio clips and there's sound-effects-kind-of-speech among those. I consider the game to be passably ~95% undubbed.
      DL (424MB):
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
      If you have a EU version of the game: delete the reAddcont folder, rename the PCSE00015 folder to PCSB00049.
      Update 2019-09-08: No more stray English lines in the cutscenes.
    • By Yukiko
      Truck Kyousokyoku

Download: 
      Please login or register to see this spoiler.  
      Password: [email protected]
      Size: 353 MB compressed
      Format: BIN
      Tested on: PCSX2 (sorry had no time for the real Hardware)
    • By Yukiko
      Ar tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica UNDUB

This Undub fixes again the mess of NIS LUL
      From the NFO: 
      So now the game has a complete set of Japanese voices for events,
        battles and movies.  Remember to set the language to Japanese.
        And don't blame me for any of the broken localization issues this
        game is full of!
      Download:
      Please login or register to see this spoiler.  
      Password: [email protected]
      Size: 3,31 GB compressed
      Format: ISO
      Tested on: Softmodded PS2 50004 with OPL from a 2,5 HDD