Gamerone

gdrive Bulk Rename Utility

Yeah I use it a lot for cleaning up files names
image.png.7608c4a30739d40b0c3d89b03f264065.png

But yeah it's a free and easily available program and can be found easily with a google search and can still be downloaded of there original site.
Thanks I guess but not to sound like a butt but idk why you when through the effort to re-upload it and then made this post...

To be honest I never met anyone that actually used it haha. I only recently found out about it a few years ago. Would of been nice to have known earlier. A lot of people may never even of thought to look for it. I ..used to MANUALLY rename 100s of files...then I saw this one day. Thinking, why didn't I look for something like this sooner?! I can't be the only one who did this, could I? I hope not, haha... This section needed some life anyway.

Admittedly the gigantic GUI intimidated me at first, but I got used to it.  Even though I used it before sometimes I forget how to exactly order the changes. The preview helps me with that.. Then I discovered the command line version and have been happy ever since.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By swosho
      Please login or register to see this link.
      Update 2019-11-28: Please login or register to see this link.  the cutscene where Silverneil breaks down crying.
      DL (1.19 GB):
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. An addendum to the undub/restoration job by somebody special. The only thing that undub lacked is the FMV subtitles – this is an attempt at fixing that. Thanks to @HMG for requesting to sub this game.
      As it was the case with Hexyz Force, these subtitles are based on the English videos' script, while the translated opening was snatched from cj iwakura. The second opening along with the credits roll song were both left not subtitled.
      If you're curious how the subs are styled: 
      Please login or register to see this spoiler.  
    • By Yukiko
      Tales of Phantasia
      English Patched

Download: 
      INFO:
      You need WinRAR 5.21 / 7-Zip 15.12 or newer to extract the archive.
      Packaged as RAR5

Based on this two patches Please login or register to see this link.  and Please login or register to see this link.

Password: [email protected]
      Size: 260MB each MB compressed
      Format: ISO, bin,cue
      Tested on: ePSXe v1.6.0
    • By Yukiko
      Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia UNDUB

This undub finishes what NIS for some reason didn't do lul
      FMV's (Full Motion Videos) now have japanese audio + USA subtitles
      Just enable Japanese Voices in the options and done everything is now dubbed with english text.

Download:
      Password: [email protected]
      Size: 2,24 GB compressed
      Format: ISO
      Tested on: Softmodded PS2 50004 with OPL from a 2,5 HDD