Taito_Legends_2_(PAL)_Cover_Small.jpg.7c9b582024a57714008bfb04f76c9523.jpg
Taito Legends 2

Tested and working: Mod-chipped Xbox

Info:
This is a straight rip of the PAL disc, however it operates just fine in my Xbox which is set to NTSC region.

Cover Scans:

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

Edited by MobCat
Fixed cover art and tags
  • Like 20
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 9
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, si_kabayan said:

It's only 463.3 MB in size. Failed to extract perfectly on Linux and Windows.

and @Roareye if your still around.
Ok so just looked into this myself. The rar file is 463MB and the folder when unpacked is 673MB this dose not match the file sizes stated in the post. However it did download and unpack fine for me but not tested on real hardware yet. @si_kabayan I would suggest deleting the unpacked folder and the downloaded rar file and try re-download it again and see if that helps. @Roareye can you please confirm that either the files have been messed up in the upload or the file size numbers are wrong in the post.
:KannaWave:

On 5/1/2020 at 4:19 AM, MobCat said:

and @Roareye if your still around.
Ok so just looked into this myself. The rar file is 463MB and the folder when unpacked is 673MB this dose not match the file sizes stated in the post. However it did download and unpack fine for me but not tested on real hardware yet. @si_kabayan I would suggest deleting the unpacked folder and the downloaded rar file and try re-download it again and see if that helps. @Roareye can you please confirm that either the files have been messed up in the upload or the file size numbers are wrong in the post.
:KannaWave:

The game successfully launched. Played a little bit, don't know if something missing. Let's hope the size in OP isn't correct.

Edited by si_kabayan
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...