613809-front.jpg

Here’s an English port of Musou Stars (Warriors All-Stars) using the PC assets. Now on Beta pre-release state, Fully playable, still got minor bugs on Tips text and probably also on dialog during story and battle.

Not really my kind of game, but some users are requesting this and I’ve gotten used to how Tecmo Koei Games can be modded and decided just to quickly port it since I’ve already had the tools and experience from my previous projects with this game format.

Maybe I’ll just release this and let you guys do the testing, getting kinda lazy to play games lately lols. 😛 Though I did play the game for about 3hours or so and tested a decent time of every character prologue introduction battle until you reach the main map or whatever you call it. 

What’s done:
○ The initial release of English patch
○ Port All English text/images from the PC version.

What’s not translated:
○ Game title on vita’s save pop-up window
○ Game Credits
○ Maybe some text or images that I overlook (please do report this)

Bugs:
○ Word warping issue on dialog windows (Battle and story).
○ Some text may seem to be compressed/Squished.
○ Weird  bug that crashes the game when displaying some Quest text that has a % symbol. [FIXED - check link for hot fix]

Requirements:
○ Hacked Vita (Enso/h-encore 3.60/3.65/3.68)
○ Repatch plugin (installed on the Vita and verified working)
○ NoNpDrm plugin (installed on the Vita and verified working)
○ reF00D plugin if on 3.60 firmware (installed on the Vita and verified working)
○ Vitashell
○ FTP program (Winscp recommended)
○ This English patch

Link:

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

How to install:
1. Install the Base game, Game update (v1.03)
2. Run/check the un-modded game if it’s running properly (optional)
3. Copy the “app” and “rePatch” folder to ux0, be sure to have NoNpDrm and rePatch plugin (v3.0) properly installed and working.
4. Run the game.

Additional Notes:
Do not change the "English Subtitles" on the Option screen. Originally that was supposed to display English subtitles on "FMV movies only" and not in-game text. Since the game is now modded and Default all Japanese text is now replaced with English, there no need to change that, doing so is equivalent to turning off the Movie subtitles.
○ Checkout Please login or register to see this link. for more info about dumping decrypted vita files.
○ Tested on a Slim and Fat 3.68 h-encore and 3.65 Vita TV.
○ Special thanks to Knofbath for reporting a game breaking bug. 
○ If there are major text bug’s and you want it fixed, just message me by googling froid_san or happydance and send a screenshot of it or the text before or after the text bug.

Video:

Edited by happydance
  • Like 39
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 8

thank it worked for me,but i found the tutorial a bit hard.

Edited by navis

On 6/20/2019 at 8:52 AM, happydance said:
  • Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Please login or register to see this link.

Here’s an English port of Musou Stars (Warriors All-Stars) using the PC assets. Now on Beta pre-release state, Fully playable, still got minor bugs on Tips text and probably also on dialog during story and battle.

Not really my kind of game, but some users are requesting this and I’ve gotten used to how Tecmo Koei Games can be modded and decided just to quickly port it since I’ve already had the tools and experience from my previous projects with this game format.

Maybe I’ll just release this and let you guys do the testing, getting kinda lazy to play games lately lols. 😛 Though I did play the game for about 3hours or so and tested a decent time of every character prologue introduction battle until you reach the main map or whatever you call it. 

What’s done:

What’s not translated:
○ Game Credits

Bugs:
○ Weird  bug that crashes the game when displaying some Quest text that has a % symbol. [FIXED - check link for hot fix]

Requirements:
○ reF00D plugin if on 3.60 firmware (installed on the Vita and verified working)
○ Vitashell
○ This English patch

Link:

Hidden Content

How to install:
3. Copy the “app” and “rePatch” folder to ux0, be sure to have NoNpDrm and rePatch plugin (v3.0) properly installed and working.
4. Run the game.

Additional Notes:
Do not change the "English Subtitles" on the Option screen. Originally that was supposed to display English subtitles on "FMV movies only" and not in-game text. Since the game is now modded and Default all Japanese text is now replaced with English, there no need to change that, doing so is equivalent to turning off the Movie subtitles.
○ Checkout Please login or register to see this link. for more info about dumping decrypted vita files.
○ If there are major text bug’s and you want it fixed, just message me by googling froid_san or happydance and send a screenshot of it or the text before or after the text bug.

Video:

Please login or register to see this link.

What’s done:

What’s not translated:
○ Game Credits

Bugs:

Requirements:
○ Vitashell
○ This English patch

Link:

Hidden Content

How to install:
4. Run the game.

Additional Notes:

Video: