NextGenRoms

Shenmue II (CDI) - Full English Patch (NTSC)

Hello and welcome to NGR @Xia Liu Bei :KannaWave:
Thank you for your contribution:<3: but please note that we have minimum posting standards on NGR.
Cover art makes your post look nice and not like you just through a link here.
Titles to help with searchability, Someone looking for Shenmue 2 wont find Shenmue II.
All links posted to NGR need to be put in a spoiler or hide box so you have to be at least logged in to view the link. This helps to prevent web crawlers like google finding your links and taking them down.

If you have any questions abort posting please feel free to ask :KannaWave:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

18 hours ago, MobCat said:

Hello and welcome to NGR @Xia Liu Bei :KannaWave:
Thank you for your contribution:<3: but please note that we have minimum posting standards on NGR.
Cover art makes your post look nice and not like you just through a link here.
Titles to help with searchability, Someone looking for Shenmue 2 wont find Shenmue II.
All links posted to NGR need to be put in a spoiler or hide box so you have to be at least logged in to view the link. This helps to prevent web crawlers like google finding your links and taking them down.

If you have any questions abort posting please feel free to ask :KannaWave:

Thank you for helping me do that.  I will get it right next time.

• Like 2

@Badcam3 lol yeah at the end of the day they are just audio files. So once you work out how long the file is played for and what format they are in, then it's as simple as formatting and converting >__< this is providing you have access to the audio files in the first place as some games like to lock things up in one big pak file and you have to get at that first then the audio files inside that.

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

Thank you for posting this. There isn't any CDI files for Shenmue 2 that I can find online. Dialog audio is super compressed, but I can't complain lol.Only got to play past the opening cutscene but everything works so far. Again, thank you. Now I can play Shenmue 1 and 2 on the original hardware on the Dreamcast.

Edited by Macky

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for posting this. There isn't any CDI files for Shenmue 2 that I can find online. Dialog audio is super compressed, but I can't complain lol.Only got to play past the opening cutscene but everything works so far. Again, thank you. Now I can play Shenmue 1 and 2 on the original hardware on the Dreamcast.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I feel a bit guilty that im not adding much of anything to the conversation, but I've been trying to find this for a while and this looks like my best bet, maybe I could record a play through and post it if no one has done it yet. I'll admit that the DC scene is pretty confusing for me, but I hope that someday I'll do something special for this community.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2019 at 3:50 AM, Xia Liu Bei said:

1426721051_page1-601px-Shenmue_II_(Discs_1__2)_DC_EU_Manual_pdf.jpg.4cf3b06b609def10607072e9f645d122.jpg
Shenmue II
Shenmue 2

Info:
Burned and tested.  English subtitles along with downgraded audio from the Shenmue II XBox release.   Enjoy!

Download link:

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

• Like 2

On 6/7/2019 at 9:50 PM, Xia Liu Bei said:

1426721051_page1-601px-Shenmue_II_(Discs_1__2)_DC_EU_Manual_pdf.jpg.4cf3b06b609def10607072e9f645d122.jpg
Shenmue II
Shenmue 2

Info:
Burned and tested.  English subtitles along with downgraded audio from the Shenmue II XBox release.   Enjoy!

Download link:

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.