Xia Liu Bei

mega.nz Shenmue II (CDI) - Full English Patch (NTSC)

1426721051_page1-601px-Shenmue_II_(Discs_1__2)_DC_EU_Manual_pdf.jpg.4cf3b06b609def10607072e9f645d122.jpg
Shenmue II
Shenmue 2

Info:
Burned and tested.  English subtitles along with downgraded audio from the Shenmue II XBox release.   Enjoy!

Download link:

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 8

Hello and welcome to NGR @Xia Liu Bei :KannaWave:
Thank you for your contribution:<3: but please note that we have minimum posting standards on NGR.
Cover art makes your post look nice and not like you just through a link here.
Titles to help with searchability, Someone looking for Shenmue 2 wont find Shenmue II.
All links posted to NGR need to be put in a spoiler or hide box so you have to be at least logged in to view the link. This helps to prevent web crawlers like google finding your links and taking them down.

If you have any questions abort posting please feel free to ask :KannaWave:

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, MobCat said:

Hello and welcome to NGR @Xia Liu Bei :KannaWave:
Thank you for your contribution:<3: but please note that we have minimum posting standards on NGR.
Cover art makes your post look nice and not like you just through a link here.
Titles to help with searchability, Someone looking for Shenmue 2 wont find Shenmue II.
All links posted to NGR need to be put in a spoiler or hide box so you have to be at least logged in to view the link. This helps to prevent web crawlers like google finding your links and taking them down.

If you have any questions abort posting please feel free to ask :KannaWave:

Thank you for helping me do that.  I will get it right next time.

• Like 1

@Badcam3 lol yeah at the end of the day they are just audio files. So once you work out how long the file is played for and what format they are in, then it's as simple as formatting and converting >__< this is providing you have access to the audio files in the first place as some games like to lock things up in one big pak file and you have to get at that first then the audio files inside that.

• Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By MobCat
      B.L.U.E. Legend of Water
      BLUE Legend of Water
      ブルー レジェンドオブウォーター
      Tested and working: SCPH-9002 phat PS1 with a MM3 modchip
      Cover Scans:
      Please login or register to see this spoiler.  
    • By MobCat
      Ace Combat 3
      Electrosphere
      エースコンバット3 エレクトロスフィア
      Ēsu Konbatto Surī Erekutorosufia
      Tested and Working: ePSXe 2.0.5, pSX v1.13, PCSX-Reloaded 1.9.92-win32
      Had some sound issues with PCSX-Reloaded but I think that was just down to my settings / not using the right sound plugin.
      The first disk was the only one that was tested properly as I didn't play enough of the first disk to need the second disk. The second disk dose boot and get to the bit where it asks you to stick the first disk back in though.
      Cover Scans:
    • By swosho
      Please login or register to see this link.
      As copy-and-past-y kind of an undub as they come. There's still some English audio left, it's all sound effects type of audio clips and there's sound-effects-kind-of-speech among those. I consider the game to be passably ~95% undubbed.
      DL (424MB):
      Hidden Content
      If you have a EU version of the game: delete the reAddcont folder, rename the PCSE00015 folder to PCSB00049.
      Update 2019-09-08: No more stray English lines in the cutscenes.
    • By MobCat
      Pursuit Force
      Tested and working: PSP-3002 Running 6.61 PRO-C∞ CFW using the M33 UMD ISO mode driver
      Scans:
    • By MobCat
      Xbox BIOS Checker v5.0 - By CrackJack
      Tested and working: Mod-chipped xbox 1.6, Xbox Debug Kit 1.0 Running XDK launcher 1.00.5849.1
      Info:
      This tool makes a MD5 checksum of the BIOS file on your xbox and compares it to a list on known BIOS types and mod chip types.
      This is really handy when you get a random xbox and you want to check if it's TSOP flashed, modchiped or soft modded and if so what modded BIOS it has and if you need to upgrade it.
      I also added the 5849 Debug BIOS to the list as it wasen't on there and thats what my debug kit is running right meow.
      To use just copy the Xbox BIOS Checker v5.0\BiosChecker folder to your E:\Apps or F:\Apps on your xbox and then run the BiosChecker from your apps menu.
      Also in this upload is BiosScan\BiosScan.exe which you can use to scan and checksum xbox BIOS.bin files of your own to add to the known BIOS types.
      Download:
      Hidden Content
      Password for RAR File: