Posted (edited)

007_From_Russia_With_Love_COVER_Small.jpg.b9e991f21d2d0304a3727af3c79d153d.jpg
From Russia with Love 007

Tested and Working: TSOP Flashed xbox v1.4
Please note this game will just dump you into a unskippable cutscene and then gameplay upon first boot. You will only get a main menu when you save and reboot the game.

Cover Scans:

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

Edited by MobCat
Re-Uploaded
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Shahaan
      Bringing this project back from the dead but theres one difference. I have an XBOX now. I'm only going to get it softmodded sometime next month, but its better to get a headstart I guess.
      So in particular I want to try and make Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 1 or 2 (Chihiro) working with an XBOX since no one has seemed to test the game, I know it would require more ram but that's also sort of a concern for me in terms of WMMT, I'm sure the games wouldn't eat up much ram since its highly detailed sure, but its also racing on the Wangan, a very closed road, the space for gameplay is pretty small so I think it might have a small chance of working or atleast booting into the test mode
      And also, I've looked around but I can't actually find the amount of RAM that WMMT takes on the Chihiro.
      I was sent some XBE/Extracted files for the 2 games as well so that makes things a little easier for me

the games look like this

• By MobCat
      B.L.U.E. Legend of Water
      BLUE Legend of Water
      ブルー レジェンドオブウォーター
      Tested and working: SCPH-9002 phat PS1 with a MM3 modchip
      Cover Scans:
    • By MobCat
      Ace Combat 3
      Electrosphere
      エースコンバット3 エレクトロスフィア
      Ēsu Konbatto Surī Erekutorosufia
      Tested and Working: ePSXe 2.0.5, pSX v1.13, PCSX-Reloaded 1.9.92-win32
      Had some sound issues with PCSX-Reloaded but I think that was just down to my settings / not using the right sound plugin.
      The first disk was the only one that was tested properly as I didn't play enough of the first disk to need the second disk. The second disk dose boot and get to the bit where it asks you to stick the first disk back in though.
      Cover Scans: