1601038265_AceCombat3SLPS-02020FrountSmall.jpg.fd61f9c1c2a0bb3723a9706f0c1bd628.jpg
Ace Combat 3
Electrosphere

エースコンバット3 エレクトロスフィア
Ēsu Konbatto Surī Erekutorosufia

Tested and Working: ePSXe 2.0.5, pSX v1.13, PCSX-Reloaded 1.9.92-win32
Had some sound issues with PCSX-Reloaded but I think that was just down to my settings / not using the right sound plugin.
The first disk was the only one that was tested properly as I didn't play enough of the first disk to need the second disk. The second disk dose boot and get to the bit where it asks you to stick the first disk back in though.

Cover Scans:

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By MobCat
      Thrill Kill
      100% complete NTSC-U
      Uncensored version SLUS-00752
      Info:
      This is the 100% complete AO rated uncensored version, yes it it has a M17 rating warning screen but its the uncensored version. This game was canceled 2 weeks befoul it came out so it's 100% complete.
      Mr Mario did a good video explain what happened to this game here Please login or register to see this link.  
      I do have some of the other betas and such but this is the one that most people want when they go searching for this game. I can post the other betas but i only have 3 so ill have to find the rest of them befoul i upload them and ill make a collection thread.
      There is a nice wright up on this game here
      Please login or register to see this link.
      And there is always Fuzzd0rk's Thrill Kill if you want to know literary anything else abort the game
      Please login or register to see this link.
      Tested and working: 
      SCPH-9002 phat PS1 with a 3 wire old crow mod chip 
      NO$PSX v2.0 (I was having sound issues mainly the lack of it but that shouldn't be a problem for you)
      ePSXe v2.0.5 (Boots to a black screen, give it a sec and then press X + □ to get past the "warning screen")
      pSX v1.13 (Same issue as ePSXe v2.0.5 so press press X + □ on the black screen)
      Scans:
      I'm pretty sure these covers are fan made
    • By MobCat
      Land of the Dead
      Road to Fiddler's Green
      Tested and Working: TSOP flashed Xbox v1.4
      Please note that xbox live functionality was not tested
      Info:
      This game has been MIX region patched by kami knows what (probably DVD2XBOX) so I am unsure of it's original origin (It should be NTSC-U though) but because of this patching it should work on all original xboxs now.
      Cover Scan:
      Uploaded per request 
    • By MobCat
      Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004
      Tested and Working: TSOP flashed Xbox v1.4
      Info:
      This game has been MIX region patched by kami knows what (probably DVD2XBOX) so I am unsure of it's original origin (It should be NTSC-U though) but because of this patching it should work on all original xboxs now.
      Cover Scans:
      Uploaded per request 
    • By MobCat
      Soulcalibur II
      Soul Calibur 2
      Tested and Working: TSOP flashed Xbox v1.4
      Info:
      Cover Scans: