NextGenRoms

Ace Combat 3 JP English Translation version

archangel2222

Ok soo let me get this right. So the only Ace Combat games for the psp where Ace Combat: Joint Assault and Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception there was no Ace Combat 3 for the psp that's a ps1 game. So you want

This is the hidden content, please
with the
applied to it... then that ps1 game converted to run on the psp?

It would also appare that this subject has been brought up befoul :thonking:

But I don't think the translation was complete at that point O.o?

• Upvote 1

That is correct doesnt appear the translation wasnt completed which it is now from the project nemo site.  

And also correct I mean for the ps1 but I want to play it on the psp as Im moving house for a short time before I can find a more permanent home where I can bring all my retro consoles and handhelds together to game. For the next 6-12months Im limited to 1 console and my handhelds for the train commutes hence I would love to play ac3 as it looks very interesting. I have the psp versions of ace combat and beaten them already now Im moving on the ps1 games as I never played them before

• Like 1

Yeah I saw that one too but idk if it's the right version so I'm still going to upload unpatch, patched and converted for psp versions to NGR today sometime as we don't have any of them.. and if I get around to it a tutorial on how to convert your own ps1 games to psp/ps vita.

Edit: also that link you posted from cdromance.net was stolen from nicoblog.org, it only has disk one and it's not converted for psp >__<'
I just posted the full unpatched Japanese version for ps1 up and I'm doing the patch and psp conversion right now and ill post all of them below when I'm done.

Edited by MobCat
  • Upvote 1

Annnd it done and uploaded. I still wouldn't call this a complete translation but it is good enough so you know what the story is abort and whats going on in the game.

Original Japanese version

NEMO V2.0 English patch for PS1

NEMO V2.0 English patch for PS1 and then converted to run on PSP