Sign in to follow this  
psobb2009

Biohazard Code Veronica Dreamcast_ Mod

is a Chinese version of the game.

A disk 700M full version,Nothing ripped Downsampled or whatever!

B disc 870M 99MIN image, ONLY MV_009.SFD CG file Downsampled (by dcres )

NOTE:

1 Compressed file optimization

2 at any time to call up the storage box L+B

3 at any time to switch the viewpoint L+ start button (the game press the start button to enter the op settings, and then press the start button to exit OP, after returning to the game screen, the starting button is not loose, and then you can switch the first person viewpoint and third person viewpoint by L.

4 increase in 2 sets of Claire clothes (by cptPauer), count the original 2 sets, Claire a total of 4 sets of clothes
Using the method: after starting a new game or reading the archive screen, press L or L+R or R to have 3 different sets of clothes.

5 hold down the L key to open the door or the stairs can skip animation (or there will be a few seconds waiting for the blackout time)
Download: Please login or register to see this link.

Edited by psobb2009
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By swosho
      Please login or register to see this link.
      Title ID SLES53481 (En, Fr, De, Es, It)
      Size 2.2 GB uncompressed
      DL (1.4 GB):
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. Supports both PAL 50Hz & NTSC 60Hz.
      Albeit on the short side, this game has one of the best soundtracks I've heard.
      Notes:
      ※ The western version of the game has some of the voice clips removed, I wasn't been able to restore them.
      ※ The camera controls were un-inverted.
      ※ Except for FMVs, I wasn't been able to test this undub in its full capacity on an actual hardware yet. Be sure to let me know if you noticed any bugs related to the undub.
      Please login or register to see this link.  — in case you're having trouble applying the widescreen code to this ISO.
      Another massive thanks to aluigi for fulfilling a request to make a quickbms script for the game!
    • By swosho
      DL (484 MB): 
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. Notes:
      ※ Two of the psi/image cutscenes have some of the voice clips cutting off in them. I've no clue how to fix them at this point.
      ※ Can't confirm if it'll work or not on an actual hardware.
    • By swosho
      Title ID SLES53414
      Size 980 MB uncompressed
      DL (603 MB): 
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. First things first: Yes, NTSC 60Hz support is there.
      So I stumbled upon a Russian fan-translated and undubbed version of the game – the undub was a bit incomplete but the game's archive was expanded nicely, which made it a breeze to restore the English language back and re-inject the Japanese dub, while also fixing every problematic voice clip along the way via some good ol' relinking and a little bit of silence trimming. Thanks to the ViT Company guys for their fan-translation and preliminary undub that made this undub a relatively easy one to make.
      I gutted all the bloat from the iso along with the 50Hz versions of intro and ending FMVs, so make sure to start the game in a 60Hz mode.
      Up-to-date widescreen solutions for the European version of the game: 
      Please login or register to see this spoiler.  
    • By swosho
      Update 2019-12-26 Restored the title screen song and squashed the remaining English sfx voice clips.
      Title ID SCUS97501
      Size 2.2 GB uncompressed 
      DL (1.5 GB):
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. 100% undubbed. The videos are soft subbed.
      I'll pick NTSC over PAL50 any day, but I still kind of wanted to undub the European version instead.