So, it appears you can run themes on your Switch menu via CFW.

That being said, how a bout a category to share custom themes?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, RyouBakura said:

I'm up for it if I know there are uploaders interested in sharing Switch themes. Not gonna create a section to end up empty or with just one thread.

Yeah makes sense to me.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By MobCat
      I set up a club in Asphalt 9 for NGR  Iv been playing it on switch as its not to bad out side of all the microtransaction popups >__<'

It is currently set to restricted so you have to send a request and i have to approve it so just let me know what your name is on switch and i'll add you.
      This is because you can only have 20 people in your club and I didn't want it to fill up with randoms.
      So yeah just send a request in game (when searching for the club remember to search in the Australia location. it did it automatically and I didn't think to change it sorry) and comment here what your name is and i'll add you
    • By Badcam3
      I think we should have a news ticker on all versions of the NGR themes. The wording of the title for the post might seem weird but we already have a News Ticker for the gradient dark theme but it just says "Welcome to NextGenRoms" and is not actually used for news.

I would like to post more news and maybe even other things can be used on the news ticker. Currently if I post news it just clogs up the new posts section. Maybe we could also put a small side bar or section above the new posts in place of where the clubs section is since it's not really used? Just some ideas. I got tons of news I could post and what not. Lots of cool stuff coming out and going on.
      Side note: I will not be doing joke news/fake news posts anymore. Seems I might have upset some people and that was not my intention.