@apedap it would appear that the domain for our link shortener we use for NGR Direct links expired :KannaSpooky: But it's been fixed now :Ohohoho:

Edited by MobCat
it was fixed
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Juggalotus312 said:

Theirs a password?

Yes, it's at the bottom of the post just under the download link. "Password for RAR file:"

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, videogamedc said:

Link doesn't work.

Click on the blue text in the Download: section and wait for it to load a new tab, after a few seconds you should get a download prompt from your browser...
The specifics of why the link doesn't work would be nice.. dose it do anything when you click on it? dose it open the new tab? dose it download but you can't unpack it???

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MobCat said:

Click on the blue text in the Download: section and wait for it to load a new tab, after a few seconds you should get a download prompt from your browser...
The specifics of why the link doesn't work would be nice.. dose it do anything when you click on it? dose it open the new tab? dose it download but you can't unpack it???

Somehow earlier it didn't show anything, not even the Download window on my browser. Should've specified, sorry 😅

It does work as of now. Or maybe I shouldn't have switched tabs while I opened the link.

Hey, i´m new here.
Are these extracted ISO´s?

Edit:
I just downloaded it and answered my own question.
Thank you.

Edited by Hushia342