gdrive 【Linkle Liver Story】【English Patched】【NTSC-JP-TNW】

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for posting! I'm having an issue. When i burn the img to disc, the text is still in Japanese. When i play it in my emulator, the text is in English. I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong with burning it.

Edited by MightyMigz
wrong wording
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey,

I have been trying to burn a CD-R disc using ImgBurn for this file I downloaded, and when I select the cue file it keeps giving me an error saying: FILE Doesn't exist! "File Name: Linkle Liver Story (JP) (US).img" if there is anyway to fix this, then please let me know.

Edited by Kindly
1 hour ago, Kindly said:

Hey,

I have been trying to burn a CD-R disc using ImgBurn for this file I downloaded, and when I select the cue file it keeps giving me an error saying: FILE Doesn't exist! "File Name: Linkle Liver Story (JP) (US).img" if there is anyway to fix this, then please let me know.

how did you get it to extract?  The password dosen't work.  What password did you use please?

about burning it to crd make sure both bin and cue are named the same, so just simplyfy it to  "Linkle Liver Story"  for both bin and cue, then edit cue with text editor and rename the name to the same Linkle Liver Story.  then burn it with settings BIN/CUE Mode1/2352

Edited by nextgen
info
9 hours ago, nextgen said:

This is the WRONG Password: [email protected]

What is the actual password please?

I just used the password, and took out a space in front of it and I was able to download the 7zip file. Make sure to check for any spaces within the password, especially in front or behind it.

9 hours ago, nextgen said:

how did you get it to extract?  The password dosen't work.  What password did you use please?

about burning it to crd make sure both bin and cue are named the same, so just simplyfy it to  "Linkle Liver Story"  for both bin and cue, then edit cue with text editor and rename the name to the same Linkle Liver Story.  then burn it with settings BIN/CUE Mode1/2352

Well, I did changes to what you did, and checked upon ImgBurn and it was set to MODE1/2352 in the sectors part, so I believed it would work! I burned the cue file two times on two discs, the second time on 1x speed, and it appears not to work on my Pseudo Saturn. I think this might be a bad dump, or I may have screwed it up while abbreviating everything to just the game title. It is burning the file to the disc too quickly, which other games that do work on my system tend to burn way longer. Anyway, I might have to get another file and apply the english patch manually.

4 hours ago, Kindly said:

I just used the password, and took out a space in front of it and I was able to download the 7zip file. Make sure to check for any spaces within the password, especially in front or behind it.

So 7zip is not understanding what the password is lol.  I downloaded Winrra and used the same password and it worked!

Have you tried burning it with clone cd? try that.

also, you can mount the image with imageburn, than create a binfile from it and use this cue, attached for download.  let me know if it works. p.s. (make sure the name of your game matches the cue/bin file name and also is the same isnide the cue file.

Linkle Liver Story (Japan).cue

• 1 month later...

thank you for the download, the note in the patch folder was saying to use this specific version of the dump from redump using ppf patcher but ppf patcher says it's for ps1 games and other guides say no use isobuster and the game I have is in bin/cue format so I said screw it, googled, and here you lovelies are

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...